Strengths:
many things for a 20 year old

Weaknesses:
strength, jumping

Suggested Roles:

Poacher - Attack
Advanced Forward - Attack
Deep Lying Forward - Attack

They have accepted a 1.2 million offer for him for my Freiburg save! Will upload screens on Monday, says he has potential to be a Leading Bundesliga Striker ;)

Screenshots

View attachment 126035View attachment 126036
View attachment 126037View attachment 126038

He looks completely different in my game. Which means many of his attributes are randomised.

yeah, it happens to alot of young players, they are lucky packets ;) glad he looks like he does on my save though :D

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:52 PM ----------

he has scored 4 in 4 for my Freiburg save, I am sitting 4th in December so far :p all of those goals have been winners as well as coming back from 2:0 down vs HSV (him scoring the equalizer on the 89th minute)

his acceleration and 1 or 2 other stats have gone up (and I barely have coaches)
will update screens tomorrow! ;)

another player ive signed on your judgement, this guys doing very well! hopefully with nilmar and rossi tutoring him can get even better. Signed him for 50k in 2011/2012.

View attachment 139921

hes decent might search him for my celtic team...what leagues u got up raikan?

another player ive signed on your judgement, this guys doing very well! hopefully with nilmar and rossi tutoring him can get even better. Signed him for 50k in 2011/2012.

View attachment 139921
thats brilliant, with some good tutoring, he is going to kick some serious *** for you :0 and for 50k :) what a bargain :) keep us posted Rob :)

hes decent might search him for my celtic team...what leagues u got up raikan?
well for him you would need to load Brazil Serie A as playable :)

thats brilliant, with some good tutoring, he is going to kick some serious *** for you :0 and for 50k :) what a bargain :) keep us posted Rob :)

hes improving more and last night started to be touted as some famous retired brazilian. will post when i get home, also his potential went from 2.5 stars to 3.0.

Wow looks like an amazing find for all teams IMO.... and he seems a bargain.
KUTGW!! :wub:

Should have seen this thread earlier :/ Signed Kermit Erasmus instead of this guy and Laercio seems a belter :)

pace is now up to 17
acceleration 16
first touch 16
and finishing 16
composure 12

still young and learning.

banged in 9 goals in the spanish cup (top scorer for the season)