Laffles 4-3-1-2 Dominant, Stylish and Attacking

laffles

Reaction score
Well, yeah. I'm back, I know you all missed me. This is my new tactic and (as the name suggests) is a 4-3-1-2 Tactic. To get all the niggly things people will criticise me on out of the way. Its been tested for 7 games with Chelsea. It's the first AND ONLY tactic I've made for FM12, mainly because I havn't needed another tactic, It's been that solid.

I have signed 2 players- Carlos Tevez(28mil) and Diego Godin(14mil) whilst selling Didier Drogba(9mil)

Right, philosophy.

I've always been a fan of 2 things, possession and attacking fullbacks, and these are things I strive to build into all of my tactics. My possession has been great with an average of 62% (NOT A BARCA TACTIC) and my fullbacks have really carved teams open on a regular basis whilst not leaving my defence exposed (Goals For-23 Goals Against- 6)

So, it's pretty simple. Short passing, loads of movement, high press and the offside trap(been insanely successful).

The midfield is the key area in any possession tactic, so passing, creativity and decisions are important attributes for ALL players here.

Here's some screenshots >.<

View attachment 208405

League Table So Far

View attachment 208404

Formation

View attachment 208399

Good Win against WBA

View attachment 208396

Another Win against The Gunners

View attachment 208398

Hard fought Victory versus Newcastle

View attachment 208400View attachment 208397View attachment 208410

More Wins against QPR, Blackburn and Wigan

View attachment 208401View attachment 208402View attachment 208403

And The UTTER decimation of Man City, as you can see they played a strong team, yet I tore them to pieces.
No Cheating, this is just the tactic being immense. It was this result that convinced me to release prematurely

Hope You all enjoy :D

Whatever is recommended, the depth of feedback you get from your assistant should really prevent you from sticking to one prep for the season...

Whatever is recommended, the depth of feedback you get from your assistant should really prevent you from sticking to one prep for the season...
You leave it to assistant?

Whatever you feel is needed depending on the situation. You cant plug and play shouts. If you feel the team isnt pressing tell them to push higher. Please, use your common sense before asking a question...

How has the rest of your season faired?

I love this formation, one of my all time favourites!

I'm cautious about using it as you've only tested it for 7 games... even though it looks very impressive in those games you've played.

I think I need to see how it fares for you over a longer period of time to know if it's a good tactic or not...

the tactic is very good laffles, but i can't find the feedback of the assistant for the match preparations

How has the rest of your season faired?

I love this formation, one of my all time favourites!

I'm cautious about using it as you've only tested it for 7 games... even though it looks very impressive in those games you've played.

I think I need to see how it fares for you over a longer period of time to know if it's a good tactic or not...

I assure you, it's a very good tactic. Wouldn't of uploaded it if I didnt think so.

As I said in the OP I uploaded it because my team took City to pieces when I expected to struggle.

Its still winning. 17 games now, undefeated. ;)

laffles, where i can find the feedback of assistant for the match preparations??

ok mate, and do you use average workload?do you use some shouts and you change mentality?

Last edited:
ok mate, and do you use average workload?do you use some shouts and you change mentality?

I use shouts depending on the situation, and yeah, average workload and no, never change mentality

laffles when in the scout report there is nothing, what do you choose in the focus area?

hi laffles, have you finish the season with chelsea?