Status
Not open for further replies.

laffles

Reaction score
Hey, Laffles here.

Just thought I'd drum up some interest about my new tactic that I'm working on.

Its a 3 Tactic set, one for Attack, one as Standard and one Defensive one.

Its a modified 4-3-3 (4-5-1, 4-1-2-2-1) based around Strict Short Passing with A decent Press that looks to retain defensive stability whilst also being succesful up front. As usual, Possession isn't important to me but is a pleasant bonus when it happens.

I'll be testing with a variety of teams to get a measure of the tactic before it's released.

THE TEST LIST.
-Arsenal
-Palermo
-Malaga
-P.S.G
-Barcelona

One I've tested to an extent where I feel that I'd like some testers feel free to PM me for a pre-release copy. I'll require feedback so make sure if you wanna test it you'll do it properly.

View attachment 192069

If you want me to test it for a season with any team, to save you some time/effort, just send me a pm. Will happily do it for you.

laffles

Will you keep us up dated on your testing with some screenshots of your results? Also is it Arsenal you are testing with first?

Steve

Yeah, Testing with Arsenal first, I'll post some screenshots in a bit after 5 games, I've only just started the season and played 1 game. 3-0 against Wigan ;)

does the new tactic include the famous messi role?

Laffles

Looking forward to some screenshots.I love the idea if having a defence and attack tactic, it's like a simpler version of TBH's tactics, which is great for a lazy player like me! Also hope it doesn't need shouts/opp instructions to work though?

Steve

Last edited:
does the new tactic include the famous messi role?

No, It doesn't....

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Laffles

Looking forward to some screenshots.I love the idea if having a defence and attack tactic, it's like a simpler version of TBH's tactics, which is great for a lazy player like me! Also hope it doesn't need shouts/opp instructions to work though?

Steve

As always, shouts and OI are not required in my tactics, they can just help turn a game around or improve results, as they would with any tactic.

No, It doesn't....

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

As always, shouts and OI are not required in my tactics, they can just help turn a game around or improve results, as they would with any tactic.

Sweet!!

Hows things going with Arsenal so far?

Steve

Arsenal 3-0 Wigan. My Stats: 18 Shots, 8 On Target. 57% Possession. 3 CCC's. Standard Tactic

Birmingham 0-3 Arsenal. My Stats: 12 Shots, 6 On Target. 64% Possession. 3 CCC's. Standard Tactic

Arsenal 4-1 Newcastle. My Stats: 17 Shots, 7 On Target. 57% Possession. 5 CCC's. Attacking Tactic

Nice results Laffles. Looking forward to using this with my Man City team.

Steve

Got Man Utd Next, so we'll see how it handles tough opposition..

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Man Utd 2-1 Arsenal. My Stats: 15 Shots, 9 On Target. 63% Possession. 5 CCC's.
There Stats: 3 Shots, 2 On Target. 37% Possession. 1 CCC.

Van Der Sar Got Man Of The Match. He won them the game.

Nani Scored a Pen and got Lucky with a horribly deflected Free-kick.

Guiseppe Rossi nailed a decent drive into the bottom corner.

We had a great game, Unlucky not to have won it tbh..

Even though you lost, it's still some achievement to only let Man UTD have 3 shots at you!

Steve

Will it be obviously better than your previous 424?

I doubt it'll score as many, but It should be more consistent, better defensively, more useful for LLM and generally better yeah ;)

laffles

I take it you started with the 'Standard' tactic against Man UTD? I presume that you would start and use the standard tactic for the majority of matches.

Steve

laffles

I take it you started with the 'Standard' tactic against Man UTD? I presume that you would start and use the standard tactic for the majority of matches.

Steve

Yeah, Started with Standard. Changed to Attacking when I saw how poor UTD were playing

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Sorry Guys. I decided against releasing this, I just want to be playing FM casually til 12 comes out. When I'll release a new tactic of the high quality you have come to expect.

x

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Status
Not open for further replies.