super dodo

Reaction score
StarS Started 2nd season with Arsenal & looking for a LW (inside forward - support/attack) to replace Podolski.. Griezmann is available for 21m and Lamela for 28m so who is the better player for that position? already got Chamberlain surely but need another quality winger.. if there are better names than both mentioned please inform me

I would go for Lamela, tried both but I found Lamela the better of the two

i agree that Lamela is better , but i have to adimt that i havent tried neither as inside forward

Get Lamela, got him in my arsenal save, first season but if playing him AML put him as a winger, then if he ever needs to play AMR use him as inside forward

Lamela is much more effective on the right as an inside forward as he is left footed. In my first season with Liverpool after 22 games he had 10 goals and 12 assists. I was thinking about getting Griezmann at the end of the season but he looks more suited to a winger, unless you play him on the right. Could also try for Coutinho or Sterling as both can play on the left as an inside forward, not sure how much they will cost though...

Lamela is the closest thing to Messi. You should play him as a Right Wing and move the Ox to the Left Wing. You could also try Shaqiri. The guy is a MONSTER!

Lamela as the inside forward and Griezmann as a winger on the left. I've had both and I can't really choose between them personally

Lamela is a complete beast.

Bought him for 17million for Southampton in January first season.
6 seasons later, he becomes World Player of the Year, then I decide to cash in on him (mainly because I change my tactic so I wanted more natural wingers). Sold him for 65 million to Barcelona+ 20% of any future sale :D