theone25

Reaction score
I'm in my first season with Chelsea and both these players just got transfer listed.. they want 29.5 for lamela and 63 for munian which is also his buyout clause -_- only reason I am even considering it is because whatever scout I ask.. n I have some excellent ones, they get 5 star PA. :S

Just wonderin if I should get either because I have quite a few great ones.. Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Isco, Wellington, Adryan.. and got Moses n Marin for when I wanna play wingers..

Will be getting Falcao in the summer coz I'm all out atm, but that 54 mil USD asking price is mouth watering :p already got Ademilson, both of em are gonna be tearing it up nxt season.. ooo cant wait (6)

Gonna try to offload Sturridge and Torres :(.. I'm a big fan of the guy but alas, I accept he's past it.. was a beast for me in 12 though.. won the World Player of the Year in my third season XD

Go for Lamela, he is cheaper and they both turn out to be pretty much the same on my save.

Muniain just scored 55 in 32 league games (66 for the season) in my Bilbao story but that is playing him as a striker. I have started an online game with my mate as Chelsea and the board agreed to buy Falcao for me!

Muniain just scored 55 in 32 league games (66 for the season) in my Bilbao story but that is playing him as a striker. I have started an online game with my mate as Chelsea and the board agreed to buy Falcao for me!

WHOA !?!?! Is he clinical or are u creating loads of CCC's and he's missing 3-4 every match and scoring the odd one or two? If his finishing is that awesome then I'd prefer him over Falcao bacuse a) he is a lot younger hence lower wages and b) HE IS A LOT FASTER!!! which is everything for me.. strikers have to be able to run behind and leave defenders for dead.. consistently outpace them and they'll be creating chances by themselves!
Even my out of form Torres takes ppl on and leaves em for dead coz he still has a bit of pace, and thankfully the finishing system is a lot more clinical.. it was ridiculous in 12. No top striker needs 5 CCC's to score a goal in real life. Not even torres, he misses a chance or two but give him 5 and he'll probably score a hattrick ( given he doesn't get in the positions to get those chances coz his OTB movement is terrible now :'(

WHOA !?!?! Is he clinical or are u creating loads of CCC's and he's missing 3-4 every match and scoring the odd one or two? If his finishing is that awesome then I'd prefer him over Falcao bacuse a) he is a lot younger hence lower wages and b) HE IS A LOT FASTER!!! which is everything for me.. strikers have to be able to run behind and leave defenders for dead.. consistently outpace them and they'll be creating chances by themselves!
Even my out of form Torres takes ppl on and leaves em for dead coz he still has a bit of pace, and thankfully the finishing system is a lot more clinical.. it was ridiculous in 12. No top striker needs 5 CCC's to score a goal in real life. Not even torres, he misses a chance or two but give him 5 and he'll probably score a hattrick ( given he doesn't get in the positions to get those chances coz his OTB movement is terrible now :'(

He is pretty clinical. I played him as a poacher as the only striker in my team and he scored that many with only one penalty goal! He is very quick and although his finishing is only 14 he bangs them in regularly. He is 24 or 25 in my game at the moment though