Lukieboy

Reaction score
Looking for them to perform solidly on both wings.

Lamela is available for £20m whereas Yarm will cost around the £25m mark.

I'm at the start of my second season with Liverpool and money is not an issue.

Bear in mind I've already signed Gotze and this deal will be delayed until the start of next season, and also (I'm going on a bit now aren't I?) I've had an offer of £19.5m accepted for Eriksen, but he can only play left side and City are also in for him. Should I go for him and offer him a lucrative contract or leave him for City and go for one of these two?

Yarmalenko without a doubt, Lamela is more of what you already have mate; Yarmalenko is a real winger, and a very good one at that.

Yarmalenko without a doubt, Lamela is more of what you already have mate; Yarmalenko is a real winger, and a very good one at that.

Cheers mate I was thinking this too, just wanted a few opinions.

No probs; Lamela is also in my opinion a worse version of what you already have :)

Lamela is a beast, along with Isco he turns out one of the best players on the game

Yarmolenko any day.. dude is one of the best wingers on the game scores loads and goes for ages..

Lamela. He has to be one of the buys on the game. The guys a beast. Yarm is not in the same league, if you want some screenshots of how Lamela turned into a beast let me know.

Ya put up screen shots of Lamela, Im playing him AML as inside forward in my liverpool game in 4th season, he creates loads of goals, doesnt score as much as he should though.