Lampard and Terry to miss England Qualifiers

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 1K
we need to start the games the way we ended the last one, playing 4-2-3-1, with the wingers cutting in, and gerrard right up behind rooney (it was zamora at the end last game but hes a doubt),

Agreed. We've got two fullbacks that like getting forward, so the cutting inside of the wingers opens up space for them. A Thudd/Barry axis in midfield looks tasty, nice passing range and good ball retention.

im quite excited about a thudd barry duo, i'd like to see milner on the left, johnson on the right.

im quite excited about a thudd barry duo, i'd like to see milner on the left, johnson on the right.

Switching throughout, yep. It'd be nice, although I'm sure Walcott will have something to say about that considering his recent form.

Switching throughout, yep. It'd be nice, although I'm sure Walcott will have something to say about that considering his recent form.
lol well its a good problem to have for once, wingers in form, our central duo in form (should they get picked), rooney doing everything right today part from scoring from open play. our back line in form. and most importanly our keeper is in form. quietly confident in two good performances....

something must go wrong

lol well its a good problem to have for once, wingers in form, our central duo in form (should they get picked), rooney doing everything right today part from scoring from open play. our back line in form. and most importanly our keeper is in form. quietly confident in two good performances....

something must go wrong

Haha, yep. Odds on Hart doing his ACL, out for the rest of the season and never being the same player again?

Haha, yep. Odds on Hart doing his ACL, out for the rest of the season and never being the same player again?
dangerously high lol. please lets have some good luck for this

Back