Lampard believes Chelsea can win title

well, he is at chelsea not going to be happy with 3rd or 4th is he

Why couldnt they. Man Utd got rid of Ronaldo. Liverpool got rid of Alonso. Arsenal sold Toure and Adebayor. Man City bought a brand new team with too many strikers and will need to gel. Chelsea have an extremely settled squad and ran Man Utd close last season.

It will be tight but they can of course.

I am worried they can do it which i don't really like

only time i enjoyed seeing chelsea win was with Jose Mourinho :p

I think we can do it we must just need to buy a new right mid because we cant play essein there we aint gonna get the best out of him

We don't need to sign anyone. We should just play Joe Cole in RM, get rid of useless Mikel, and put Essien in DM.

We don't need to sign anyone. We should just play Joe Cole in RM, get rid of useless Mikel, and put Essien in DM.

mikel is not useless at all. very young class midfielder not scared of anyone. not to good going forward but is a brilliant passer he does things very simplily.

Chelsea have won the community shield and that is all there going to win

I suspect Chelsea will give Man Utd a run for their title this season simply due to depth of their squad and how many quality players they bring in if one or two of their primary players are out injured.

No mate this year i can see liverpool winning the league and the CL just wait and see

liverpool havent got the squad to concentrate on 2 major titles its either 1 or the other. as for chelsea we have got a massive first team squad and can easily fight on all 4 fronts.

Yeh ok mate if you say so we dont have the team last season top 4 league liverpool where top we dont have the team haa

yer well u was in with a brilliant chance of winning the league last year also in the fa cup and the champions league but. u crashed out of both cups. its a fact that liverpool havent got the best squad simple as that.

i hae to say the league this year is going to chelsea i only seen man utd as the only threat and they sold thier best player and replaced him with obertan and owen...bad buisness from fergie

i think it is too soon to start declaring things "bad business"

Ok fair enough it might be a bit too early but i still see the league going to liverpool this year