Lampard- How does he score so many goals?

jozzy98

Reaction score
Hey Guys
I always try to emulate the lampard position and try to get him to score goal from MC but always fail.I have gone onto Player Instructions and changed different settings but some how it never works. Is it possible and how?

Hey Guys
I always try to emulate the lampard position and try to get him to score goal from MC but always fail.I have gone onto Player Instructions and changed different settings but some how it never works. Is it possible and how?

Probably because he is set to CM attack, and you need to make sure there is no one attacking the space he wants to run into

AP
Instructions: Go out of position - Yes. Forword runs - Often. movement - Move in to channals.

AP
Instructions: Go out of position - Yes. Forword runs - Often. movement - Move in to channals.

Sounds like pretty good instructions. Given that he achieves this with the AI, I'm also sure it can be done without manual tweaks (AI only uses the TC), which is why I suspect he has a CM attack role, or Box to Box role

If you set team instructions to attack and he is set to MC, automatic role, that can be achieved. In my tactic, my MCs always score more than 10 per season.

If you set team instructions to attack and he is set to MC, automatic role, that can be achieved. In my tactic, my MCs always score more than 10 per season.

Would be interested to see your team/player instructions.

In a world of double pivots and registas, it'll be good to see a goal scoring mid

Would be interested to see your team/player instructions.

In a world of double pivots and registas, it'll be good to see a goal scoring mid

I don't know how i achieve that, to be honest. I play a 4-3-2-1, being the 3 mids, one BWM and the other MCs, automatic role. The wingers are IF and have wing roles, and the striker can be anyone, as he will not score the majority of the goals, instead the wingers.

What happens a lot is that the MCs join the striker in the box and receive crosses from the wingers (if they touch the line) or the FBs, who have set to cross often from 3/4. ****, even the BWM comes sometimes as the instructions are to press ahead but with a low defense line.

If i have some spare time at home (at work now), i will post it for testing, but for bigger teams, as teamwork, 1st touch, determination and anticipation are very important.