Lampard warns of Blues 'disaster'

The proper top 4 is Utd Chels Arsenal and Liverpool, not liking these 2 teams thinking they can just waltz in. Next season it will be back to normal, i hope.

Wrong way round
Its Utd , Liverpool. Arsenal, Chelsea :)

Last edited:
It would be bad, but by no means a disaster. It's not like Chelsea desperately rely on the Champions League revenue or anything. If they didn't qualify Ancelotti would probably be sacked and Roman would invest in a new manager and some new players and they would qualify comfortably next season. Not a disaster by any means imo.

theres no way chelsea been out of the top 4
it would be man utd,arsenal,spurs and chelsea

(H)

Still you have United away too, and also Everton away.Stoke away and also Brum, ManUtd, City, Spurs at home. Not exactly easy fixtures. Yeah they can get the top 4 spot, but i wouldn't be too confident looking at Spurs form.

Like i say, if Chelsea get their form back then there is not much them teams will be able to do to stop us from beating them. We are already dominating games we just need to take our chances and its just a matter of time when we will. And i think it will start on Tuesday, we will scrape past Everton tomorrow but the CL game will be the welcomed break we need from the PL. Torres wont be under pressure from mouthy English football fans (although i dont blame them) he can just play his game with no pressure in a competition he arguably joined Chelsea to be in.

Club in decline ;)

I have counted about 12 times you have posted this exact same sentence in various threads and have been blown off by various fans

Sing a different tune mate, this one is getting boring ;)

theres no way chelsea been out of the top 4
it would be man utd,arsenal,spurs and chelsea

(H)

There is no way? There is actually a very big chance that Chelsea will be outside the top 4. City and Spurs have the advantage. But it's too early to say. This will be decided in the last games....

Like i say, if Chelsea get their form back then there is not much them teams will be able to do to stop us from beating them. We are already dominating games we just need to take our chances and its just a matter of time when we will. And i think it will start on Tuesday, we will scrape past Everton tomorrow but the CL game will be the welcomed break we need from the PL. Torres wont be under pressure from mouthy English football fans (although i dont blame them) he can just play his game with no pressure in a competition he arguably joined Chelsea to be in.

mate you dont know what your on about

The top 4 change, it's time for a change anyway! I remember Newcastle and Leeds being up there!