Speng316

Reaction score
Hi All,

Last night me and my mate started a new netowrk game between our two laptops, and this morning he's forgot his password!! Now i know from other versions of the game you cant find this password out or change it etc, so instead becasue im the host, i want to retire/resign his manager from the club, and that way he can start the game again by adding a new manager back to that club.

Hope that makes sense, does anybody know how i can retire him?

He set a password for his team and then forgot it? lol.

I don't think there is anyway to delete his manager profile now, once he set the password you can only take over his team by entering that password. Therefor you can't take over his team and make him resign or retire etc.

Next time, tell him to type is password down and save it. ;)

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Thanks, what an idiot! I was flying high with Villa top of the league too. gutted.

If you really want him to take over his team without having to start again, i guess you could use a real time editor make his contract expire and he will become unemployed the next day and then add him as a new manager back to his club.

You will still always have him as the unmployed manager in your game aswell i'm afraid, but he will be able to take back over his team as a new manager.

Thank you, i know how to use the normal editor, but unfamiliar with realtime editor? and editing human managers?

Not sure exactly, but i think you just click load in the real time editor.

Then type your mates managers name in the search bar, then double click his name and there will be some options on the left hand side, click 'Contract'

It will say something like "Started: 30/06/2009" Expires: 30/06/2011"

Just change the expires to "30/6/2001" and click save, then back on FM if you continue the game, he should become unemployed the next day.:)

Yeah i understood all that, but where is the 'real time editor' alli can find on my computer is the standard editor.