partyparkins

Reaction score
My laptop at the moment is really good but for some reason plays FM14/15 and 16 really slowly.
Would this be suitable and play it quickly? fed up of waiting 5-10 seconds for pages to load.

[h=1]MSI GE72 6QD-033UK Apache Pro 17.3-Inch Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i7-6700HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M, Windows 10)[/h]Thanks for any help

My laptop at the moment is really good but for some reason plays FM14/15 and 16 really slowly.
Would this be suitable and play it quickly? fed up of waiting 5-10 seconds for pages to load.

MSI GE72 6QD-033UK Apache Pro 17.3-Inch Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i7-6700HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M, Windows 10)

Thanks for any help

Is the laptop itself running slowly? If you have the recommended specs to run the game, it's most likely don't your laptop.

MSI GE72 6QD-033UK Apache Pro 17.3-Inch Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i7-6700HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M, Windows 10)

Thanks for any help

If your current laptop is really good, why would you buy a new one? Service it and fix the issue.
An awful lot of laptops ship with **** poor HDD's to save battery power.

Download cpu-z, run the verification tool (call it FMbase), the web page will open and you can paste the url here.
We can take a look at the hardware and advise.

@Anthony I'm curious which specs should be the higher priority when it comes of buying laptop or building desktop rig specifically to play FM?

Is it processor? Or HDD? RAM definitely plays important role as well..but I dont think that important.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk