PAFC Tom

Reaction score
After having the same laptop since March 2011, I feel it may be time to get a new one as my FM experience is really suffering. My computer performance is half a star, I can only ever load leagues from one country, and it does this thing now and again where the scree just goes black and takes another 5 minutes to reboot. Add to that my laptop gets really hot and noisy when I'm using it. I'm no expert on computers, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good laptop taking into consideration my budget is about ?350? Or maybe there is some magical way in which my current laptop could improve it's performance? Just really need help!!

must have been low spec when you first bought it, i got this laptop in 2011, 8gb ram, i7 processor and i get 5 star comp performance and only 4.5 star when everything is loaded.

Graphics card isn't the main thing here, because i have an intel hd chipset and it's absolute rubbish, what you want to focus on is processor and ram, minimum 6 gb ram and try to get an i7 processor if possible, but i5 should be more than affordable if strapped for cash. Also got for windows 7 as it is better than windows 8.

4gb any decent i5 or an i7 if you can afford one.

All you need unless you're planning on playing some high end games at which point don't bother with a laptop.