i tired unscrewing every thing but some how can't take the bottom off :(

mine had a seperate cover for the fan which came off easily, and then the bottom came off in two bits kinda thing, bit of a mission that part, but mine was an acer so urs might be different, is there not a fan cover on its own over the fan on the back?

hmmm im not sure mate, mine just kinda pulled up and off but i did think i was going to break it, i had to really have a good go :) even if you can just get a bit off over the fan, get a few cotton buds and just clean it best you can?

the fan covers are part of the bottom of it :(

I looked at your laptops online manual and found instructions on how to remove the back of your laptop.

1 Ensure that the work surface is flat and clean to prevent the computer cover from being scratched.
2 Turn off your computer. See "Turning Off Your Computer" on page 117.
NOTICE: To disconnect a network cable, first unplug the cable from your computer and then unplug it from the
network wall jack.
3 Disconnect any telephone or network cables from the computer.
NOTICE: To avoid damaging the system board, you must remove the battery before you service the computer.
4 Disconnect your computer and all attached devices from their electrical outlets.
5 Remove the battery. Slide and hold the battery-bay latch release on the bottom of the computer, and
then remove the battery from the bay.Adding and Replacing Parts 119
6 Press the power button to ground the system board.
7 Remove any installed ExpressCards from the ExpressCard slot.

Here is the page I got it from, scroll down to page 118 and there is a diagram to help you :)

hi all thanks for your help gonna get a guy from dell to have a look
Chris