barca_10

Reaction score
Football manager 14 runs very slow on my laptop when it is processing the matches and dates could this be due to my outdated processor which needs to be upgrade and which processor do you recommend that I upgrade on my laptop?

laptop name dell inspiron n5030
processor intel celeron cpu 900 @ 2.20ghz 2.19ghz
ram 3gb
graphics card name mobile intel 4 series express chipset family

View attachment 433772

Definitely! Intel Celerons are mega old! "The Intel? Celeron? processor is Intel's entry-level processor for basic computing tasks, like email, Internet, and creating documents" That quote says it all :')

I'd say go for an Intel i3 minimum to be fair, and the laptops that contain this processor are surprisingly quite cheap nowadays.

Yes. Processors are used to preform calculations and you've only got a single core 2.2GHz processor.

If (like me) cost is an issue, I'm running the game comfortably of an Intel Core2 Due 2.4GHz Processor.
View attachment 433751

I doubt an intel i series processor will fit into your laptop's motherboard (i3, i5 & i7 processors use the LA 1155 socket type, while older types, Pentium, Core2, celeron, use the LGA 775 socket type) so if you're looking for an upgrade, you're going to have to buy a new laptop.

You don't need an intel i3, i5 or i7 but I'd recommend you invest in one as they are insanely fast with access to DDR3 RAM.

Last edited: