euanstokie123

Reaction score
anyone got one? I play it on my home computer at the moment which is meant to be good but constantly switching off without warning while im in the middle of a game and ive had enough of it so i want to buy a laptop! Any reccomendations that dont freeze or overheat? looking for under £400 ideally. Thanks!

Desktop computers don't just switch off without a reason :S

Could be a number of reasons for your computer switching off, you might aswell sort that problem then buying a laptop

before you spend you money take your pc to a repair shop and see what they say first might just need updating

it just goes blank to a black screen mid game and i cant get it back without switching it off. Any ideas?

it just goes blank to a black screen mid game and i cant get it back without switching it off. Any ideas?

Must be your resolution set ingame or something

Try Updating your graphics card

And try Re-installing FM

I play on a laptop and the graphics card is the main issue i have, If you enjoy gaming then invest in a laptop with a good graphics card as you cannot upgrade in the future.

If i were you though id spend that money on a new desktop mate, much more powerful than laptops unless you spend big.

thanks for the replies. Any idea how I can fix the problem with the computer. I could understand it going off if i was on it for 4-5 hours but even when I'm on for about an hour it goes off and i lose my save.