laptops for FM 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bell

Reaction score
hi guys,
I am looking to buy a new laptop mainly to play FM as the one i have is just to slow, the computer performance gets half a star and the only way i can get more than half a star for game speed is to only have 3/4 divisions from 1 country! and even then the game runs really really slowly taking ages to simulate game scores.
Any ideas what lap top i should get or what i should be looking for in a laptop to be able to get high game speeds with a large amount of leagues.
Thanks in advance for any advice:)

There are already a few threads on this. Use the search tool please.

hi guys,
I am looking to buy a new laptop mainly to play FM as the one i have is just to slow, the computer performance gets half a star and the only way i can get more than half a star for game speed is to only have 3/4 divisions from 1 country! and even then the game runs really really slowly taking ages to simulate game scores.
Any ideas what lap top i should get or what i should be looking for in a laptop to be able to get high game speeds with a large amount of leagues.
Thanks in advance for any advice:)

Good Processor & Good memory for fast game speeds. Good graphics card to watch the 3D match view properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.