Larsson can extend Man Utd stay

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man Utd's on-loan striker Henrik Larsson is told by his Swedish club he can stay at Old Trafford until the end of the season.

More...

great news, we've already seen waht he can do and that is just 1 game, hopefully fergie will extend it.

Pwned on his debut, hope he stays and pwns some more tbh.

He started off well, faded a bit in the second half though. I'd rather Saha play still rather than Larsson but in the mean time he will do just fine (or maybe drop Rooney 'cause he's been a bit on and off recently) :D

Dur he faded, hes 35 and hes not played in ages and hes ben used to playing in a far easier league

Saha's been shocking ttm when hes played recently. Can't remember the last time he played well, got to be at least before we lost to Celtic.

not really, he has still been scorin, which is what you want strikers to do. I think there has been a lot of pressure on him though, which will be relieved now Larrson is here (hopefully til the end of the season).

Saha's been shocking ttm when hes played recently. Can't remember the last time he played well, got to be at least before we lost to Celtic.

Funny how he still came 3rd in December player of the month though isn't it Lloyd. :p

saha has been class recently dunno where youve been lookin lloyd

Hes been **** IMO. I only remember him scoring against Chelsea fair enough good goal but that was ages ago now, scrappy goal against man city, and now he seems to get a lot of knocks. How he came 3rd in Dec POM i dont know :|

Maybe because goals arn't everything. He has very good link up play and seems to be involved in most of our goals.

Don't know where you've been looking then cos i haven't seen him even do that.

Thanks Redders :thup:

and Lloyd...FACE!