Larsson goal may sink Rangers' European ambitions!

Danny Larsson <3

I jizzed my pants while watching that live.
I dont give a **** about the co-efficients, sicken Sally McCoist.

You are my Larsson my Danny Larsson
You make me happy when skys are grey
You'll never know me
but I love you
O please dont take my Larsson away.
Larsson, Larsson.
(H)

[video=youtube;2vktlYy7-Sk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vktlYy7-Sk&feature=share[/video]

the vid in the OP to save you clicking ;)

There's a shock. Scottish football doing pants against the minnows of a tournament

It was actually a quality goal and even better the fact Super Swally Ally will be getting papped out of Europe early. If Rangers can't beat the teams like Malmo the league will be easy this year. Mon the Hoops.

It was actually a quality goal and even better the fact Super Swally Ally will be getting papped out of Europe early. If Rangers can't beat the teams like Malmo the league will be easy this year. Mon the Hoops.

Any team can have bad days. Barcelona lost to Hercules, it can happen to any team, doesn't make the league easy.

Well, after seeing that, I have to say:

Pwned.

Great strike, great goal and Rangers will have it all to do in Sweden.

There's a shock. Scottish football doing pants against the minnows of a tournament

Well, to be fair to the swedes Malmö has done better in Europe than Rangers, reaching the Champions Cup final in the 70's IIRC. That's not to say they're an amazing team, but they do have a rich history to play for.

Well, to be fair to the swedes Malmö has done better in Europe than Rangers, reaching the Champions Cup final in the 70's IIRC. That's not to say they're an amazing team, but they do have a rich history to play for.

Yeah, they have done something in the past like. Just a michevous dig tbh, nothin more. This countries national team isn't much better lol

Lets not forget we are the most successful team in the world, our 4 European finals should make any teams look minnows. Besides we still have a shout, and sink our European ambitions? Don't make me laugh! That implies we will lose in our Europa League qualifiers even if Malmoo put us out. Read facts, not headlines...

Lets not forget we are the most successful team in the world, our 4 European finals should make any teams look minnows. Besides we still have a shout, and sink our European ambitions? Don't make me laugh! That implies we will lose in our Europa League qualifiers even if Malmoo put us out. Read facts, not headlines...

O god. Can open...worms everywhere!!!! ;)

how many european cups/ champions leagues or world club champs have 'the most succesful team in the world' won?
1 less than their neighbours thats for sure

Last edited:

The most successful team in the World?!? LOL
You mean the most decorated team in the world.

Big difference.

The most successful team in the World?!? LOL
You mean the most decorated team in the world.

Big difference.
i think you'll find that even that is a myth, Club Nacional de Football of Uruguay have more hons.

Last edited:
Notice the number of Larsson?

MEMORIES ARE FLOODING BACK.

Aw gotta love the Celtic fans on this, when was the last time you lot actually seen through a tie in Europe ? We'll win in Malmo, simply because we cannot play any worse, and they are a very very average side. Worth noting despite how awful we were tonight, that if Naismith could hit the ball in a straight line from 6 yards out, and if Whittaker hadn't made that error, we would've won comfortably.