z3snap

Reaction score
I'm in my 3rd season with Las Palmas, promoted each year and I am playing Champions League Footbal this year as I finished 4th.

I play a 4-4-2 diamond and my home pitch is long and narrow allowing Beckham and Deco(got both on a Bosman, both are awesome and fav. personal after one year) to dominate.

I also bought Rabiu Ibrahim, and Thaigo Alcantra to learn and take over from Becks and Deco in 3-4 years time, they are both progressing nicely.

Adewlae Sunday Amusan a player I posted earlier is amazing finished 3rd in assist with 16 way behind C. Ronaldo's insane 25...

Edu Bedia is a young Spanish Midfield stats are average all around but scored 10 goals in La Liga, I love him but I want a star box to box midfielder Villarreal accepted a straight player($0) switch for Samir Nasri but Edu keeps rejecting their offers....:mad:

Guess he wants Champions League Football and Villareal will probably go down soon..

Just got Michael Owen on a Bosman and he looks promising

Michael Eneramo big Nigerian Target Man has it all power and speed Im really excited about him his scoring record speaks for itself(though it was in the Tunisia League).

He played on two preseason games before getting injuried but he makes Las Palmas look like Chelsea. with a 4-3 win over Inter!
He will be ready for the season.

Must Buys for lower leagues to reach and stay in top league:
Amusan - (Free) Striker
Edu Bedia - (Transfer Lisited $700K) CM Labeled next Josep Guadiola
Amir Zaki - (Transfer Listed $3M ) Striker
Beckahm!!!!!! - (Free) 2nd/3rd Window
Deco!!!!! - (Free) 3rd Window
Tiago - (1M) 2nd year valued at 6.5M and all the big teams want him
Pavel Krmas CB awesome
Damiano Ferronetti
good on any team super cheap

Last edited: