Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I am intrigued to no about him because prices seem to vary from poeple's comments, i got 7 millino bid accpeted straight away when i seen people who have signed him for 11 or one person who had 40 slapped on him? How much di you have to pay to sign him?

Reaction score
depends wich team you playing with.i spend 9M coz im playing benfica in my second season.

Reaction score
dont think youll be getting him after the next patch cos looks like hes on his way to real madrid!

but ive seen him go for loads of varying amounts i think it depends on when you get him and how hes playing at the time

hes amazing though, he was at tottenham when i took over on my old game and he was my best player

Reaction score
Yeah i agree, buy him while you can Real Madrid bound and no way he will leave there!

Reaction score
he is one of the best plyer on the game in his position

Reaction score
yeh i would agree with golub by far and he works well with inesta