Edrick88

Reaction score
i try to sign him, but he just not complete medical test..
check the picture he had a groin strain, and can recover in a day..but he cant recover from that injured since 2010..
anybody know whats wrong with him?? :)

..thats weird lol

aint got a clue sorry..

i got appiah on free and he pasted his medical and he was still had a month left to recover.

its probs just a problem with fm..

i got my friend different problem with his Diarra, he damage by 12month and he go retire
phew, what's wrong with this guy

Lol, thats the best broken english ive ever read! Phew! I can imagine the accent lol.

Not sure why thats happened though, Man City managed to sign him so not sure mate.

unlucky i havent come across a situation like that and hopefully i dont

Maybe you could try using a save game editor to remove the injury? Major glitch right there, poor Diarra. :(

hes amazing, shame you wont be able to get him with the new update now hes at madrid cos hes one of my fave players

Maybe you could try using a save game editor to remove the injury? Major glitch right there, poor Diarra. :(

mac not support that T.T

YES, he's such good player. thats why i want to sign him because madrid sign him.. :p
poor me and diarra

he is brilliant, has anyone had him score tons of goals? he plays for man city in my game and got 15 in the league in the last season!!

he is pretty amazing, i have him in my team, and ye major glitch, just download new patch and play new game, like someone already said though, you can't sign him because he is at real madrid.