Last Chance Saloon : Oldham Athletic

Mawerr

Reaction score
Right first, i have tried doing a story with Oldham twice now, the first time i got them promoted but then fell out with the game, the second time i just couldnt be bothered, so this is my last chance at doing a proper story.
I will update the story on a monthly basis providing screenshots of all results and transfers (August & January).

Dickov steps down

Paul Dickov has stepped down as manager of Oldham Athletic, he has left the role open and has suggested his best friend Alex Mawer as a good candidate for the job. Mawer has no experience apart from coaching part-time at Accrington Stanley when they were in the conference. Alex Mawer played for England twice in his career, scoring against Germany in one of his games. He enjoyed a good club career which started at Rochdale where he moved onto Luton, Bradford, Wigan and finally Bolton, enjoying life in the premierleague in his final year back in 2002. Mawer is now 44 and believes it is the right time for him to step into management.

Last edited:
July 2009

I have done quite well in the 5 pre-season games i have played in July, only winning one but claiming a comprehensive draw at Birmingham and narrowly losing at West Ham and Manchester City (What you would expect really).

Nice, good luck. I'll follow.

By the way, what kits are they your using?

attachment.php
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=94359&stc=1&d=1280827966

CHANGE

I have decided i will update seasonly to make it easier for me.