Reaction score
Hi guys ,

i recently heard about a football management game that goes hourly through the last day of each transfer window , and it sounds fun .
do you think fm should bring something in like that ?

Yes I think so. Not only would it be more realistic but it would be more helpful

It does, but not hourly, something like 3 hours, depending on your bids really.

I think it would be good if you desperately needed to sign players but they need to make an option where you can turn it off 'cos if your not looking to sign anyone , then it could become a bit of a bore.

Would be nice if it had a timer, but I think it does on FIFA Manager 11. Not sure, never played it.

I think it would be good if you desperately needed to sign players but they need to make an option where you can turn it off 'cos if your not looking to sign anyone , then it could become a bit of a bore.

yeah maybe be able to skip it if you wanted to !

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Would be nice if it had a timer, but I think it does on FIFA Manager 11. Not sure, never played it.

thats the one nick ! fifa manager one of my mates said fm2011 is way better but the transfer deadline is quite cool

It does do it if you are making bids on players, It obviously will skip if your not signing players. Its your responsibility to make it happen though thats why the Decision deadline feature is there kind of ;)

I just made a few bids on Transfer Deadline Day with Liverpool- Game stops regularly, helpful when bids are rejected!

The game slows down that day, or speeds it up depending on your current bid status, which in my opinion is far better than having to do it hourly or having to turn on/off that option. It's dynamic, a great feature, they've had it in FM 2010 as well, and not sure but more than likely before then as well.