Last FM13 story - want You to decide with which club

DidierDrogba

Reaction score
Well, i will try to do another story and hopefully this time play it after 2019th year
As stated in the title I would like You guys to decide which club to manage, cause well i cant decide, yiou can vote for either one of my options or add some else (only club i definitely wont manage is Kitchee Sport Club)

You could be drogba Takin over Chelsea or United :D As ur self

Well i guess you can vote in comments

So far options are :
Southampton, Aston Villa, Derby County, Academica, Roma, Monaco, Schalke and Didier Drogba returning to Chelsea and trying to bring them another Champions League trophy

Villa on mine was relegated :D Southampton got a great youth thing going Monaco got Falcao etc Drogba return Hmm or maybe be Jose and bring drogba back

Find a team that you will enjoy and stick with them! Play as the team for a bit before starting a new story aswell, I have enjoyed my Limerick story immensly more than any other starting my 11th season at the moment, I live near Truro so would be interesting to see them i think they are the worse team you can play as in the english league without any custom databases, Shamrock rovers in my opinion would be too easy though! Boavista have been touted as a fun side to be!

Find a team that you will enjoy and stick with them! Play as the team for a bit before starting a new story aswell, I have enjoyed my Limerick story immensly more than any other starting my 11th season at the moment, I live near Truro so would be interesting to see them i think they are the worse team you can play as in the english league without any custom databases, Shamrock rovers in my opinion would be too easy though! Boavista have been touted as a fun side to be!

I wont be Shamrock or Boavista cause i dont like either club , Truro is an option , but i will need more then 10 seasons to get them back to Premier League

Aston Villa!

Aston Villa is tempting option

I wont be Shamrock or Boavista cause i dont like either club , Truro is an option , but i will need more then 10 seasons to get them back to Premier League

Aston Villa is tempting option
Post a vague guideline of what you want then, maybe easier to decide on who you want to be.

Post a vague guideline of what you want then, maybe easier to decide on who you want to be.

That is the problem, my last games were alphabet challenge, Parma, Dinamo Zagreb (both in Croatia and from 7th to 1st level of England), Geprge Best, Luton, Ebbsflet, Alaves and Genk

I really dont know do i want to build squad again or take some big squad for the first time this year (2013) or take middle strenght squad, just cant decide

That is the problem, my last games were alphabet challenge, Parma, Dinamo Zagreb (both in Croatia and from 7th to 1st level of England), Geprge Best, Luton, Ebbsflet, Alaves and Genk

I really dont know do i want to build squad again or take some big squad for the first time this year (2013) or take middle strenght squad, just cant decide
Try Derby County had a lot of interest when i was deciding who to be next (Probs Boavista) they have good youth Mason Bennett and Will Hughes would be a challenge but you should have success within a few seasons?

Ok, then it will be either Derby County or one strong club named Schalke 04

other can still feel free to post their opinion

Maybe do Drogba playing History as a manager From Le mans to Chelsea or Galat