TomJDavies

Reaction score
I've just had a couple of RIDICULOUS sendings off because of the game deciding my defenders were the last man, and both weren't! In one there was another of my players challenging for the ball!

I've never seen anything like this on previous FMs, is anyone else having the same issue?

As in, straight reds for challenges when the defender was the last man. The problem being, on both occasions the game has got it completely wrong, and the defenders weren't the last man.

As in, straight reds for challenges when the defender was the last man. The problem being, on both occasions the game has got it completely wrong, and the defenders weren't the last man.
Maybe the straight reds are for dirty tackling?
Or the refs you meet are very strict.

The tackles weren't bad. On both occasions I've appealed the red card and they've been overturned. But the fact its happening regularly in game isn't good - regardless of whether or not i can appeal the card, I'm still going down to 10 men

The tackles weren't bad. On both occasions I've appealed the red card and they've been overturned. But the fact its happening regularly in game isn't good - regardless of whether or not i can appeal the card, I'm still going down to 10 men
Lower your tackling in your tactic, call your players to tackle softly.

Last man sending offs are straight red. In my game I totally accept when my players tackle as the last man (then get red carded), and rather concede a freekick. and the fact that its happening regularly on ur save is maybe u get catched on counter attacks or you have slow defenders. The problem isn't the game, maybe its in your tactics or players.

I'm pretty confident its not my tactic or players. It seems more like the refs are way too eager to send people off for the last man offence. I don't have any problems with discipline or tackling, my team is pretty clean on the whole.