Last time I am spending money on a Football Manager game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian Rafa

Reaction score
What a pile of utter rubbish...this game is not worth £ 2 and they are charging £ 40 for it...wtf?...same 6 games lost in a row to weaker teams, loads of unrealistic injuries, tactics and game plan that's a joke...no influence on the match whatsoever...attackers shooting..I have seen better football at the Paralympics...yellow and red cards for nothing...Oi, Miles, SI last time I am getting conned out of my money...

So, basically, you're **** at the game?

Interesting idea for a story, but I imagine it would be quite funny! So good start, keep it up!

I would follow this story. Here's like for you.

Well, aren't you a little cutie pie.

Why not run off and whine to mummy that you lost at a computer game?

The worst thing about this is that he had to pay £40 for the game.

Injuries are unrealistic, I can agree with that, I mean, I had Saha for 35 consecutive league games! How unrealistic is that?

He was then sidelined for 4 months with a torn calf muscle, which may cost me a CL spot.

Thread is full of win.

Probably the wrong choice of words..

What a pile of utter rubbish...this game is not worth £ 2 and they are charging £ 40 for it...wtf?...same 6 games lost in a row to weaker teams, loads of unrealistic injuries, tactics and game plan that's a joke...no influence on the match whatsoever...attackers shooting..I have seen better football at the Paralympics...yellow and red cards for nothing...Oi, Miles, SI last time I am getting conned out of my money...

You actually paid £40?

Facepalm.

****! I'm sorry pal, I was only joking when I suggested playing Modric in goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.