Which league ? (Just to get idea)

• England (Premier or Championship)

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • Spain (Premier Only)

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Italy (Premier Only)

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • International (World Cup 2010, Qualifing all sections available, EUR, SAM, ASI, OCA etc.)

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters

eyeballs8888

Reaction score
Hello all.

I have been looking for a network game to join the last couple of months.

Been unsuccessful so I thought i'd stop being lazy and set one up myself.

This is primarlly for gamers that are up all hours during the night to play their beloved FM2010.

Ok heres the setup.

• Must have Hamachi
  • Available to play most week nights, and some weekends between the hours of 22:00 (10.00pm) & 15:00 (03.00am)
  • No cheaters or players who like to tamper with the game
  • Friends are welcome but will be kicked if match fixing or giving 'special treatment' to eachother in terms of buying/selling/loaning players or staff
  • Players who don't get bored easy
  • Players who don't take the huff and run off if they are having a bad run of games (as we know with football you could be bottom in Decemeber and still stay in the top flight) better challenge and overall game I feel

We shall start of by discussing what leagues to include and special rules for choosen leagues e.g No one can manager top 4 teams in that league based on last seasons placings.

I live in Belfast and am away to Liverpool tomorrow (17th June 2010) to visit my girlfriend and will return home on Tuesday 22nd June 2010 hopefully to start the game.

I will visit this thread online in Liverpool to view players thoughts and ideas.

This gives us plenty of time to come up with leagues, players, teams etc.

Please bare in mind that if we have, say, 12 players playing one night starting at 10:00pm threw till say 01:00am and a third of the players go off, because of sleep or other arrangements then the whole game will be saved and continued the next available time.

This is just a suggestion. Please use this thread to come up with rules and opinions so we can all agree when lauching our season.

I use no custom database and have the 10.3 and 10.2 patch installed, so if the majorty of interested players have 10.3 then that is what the game shall be run on or if they are on 10.2 then that will be choosen.

Looking forward to hearing from those interested, please only comment if any questions, ideas or opinions of this idea (Late night Football Manager) only.

Thanks

Last edited:
Am Interested ,,
SPURS if EPL =P notify me when everything is ready please

Why at night. Man i'm a teenager. In the morning I will not get up.

ok dude ... ill take city i spose .... ill tell people who iv got on hamachi aswell m8

We're 10 now ?

I think the orginal database is the best,, as everyone will have it !! but wont mind playing 10.2!

- we should time the game so that we can try our level best to free ourselves at that particular period.

- Baring in mind that the game might go extremely slow for some of us,, I think we should demand patience =P

8-| waiting for the HOST to give the green light !!

I am up for a game yeah, i on most nights or day so anytime is fine with me.

i got 10.03 but can get other database when need i guess.