Late Tackle

blackie

Reaction score
Afternoon fm addicts, I am just letting you all know about a brand new magazine out in the shops called Late Tackle. Its a great read and one everyone can make a contribution towards as its written by fans not your usual journalists who toe the line on every subject. It is proper old school and a breath of fresh air compared to the others out there at the minute.

Here is the link to the website so you can get a taster of what it is like:

http://www.latetacklemagazine.com/

I
m not involved in the magazine myself but as its new it obviously needs to get people buying it so word of mouth (or keyboard in this case) is important in trying to get it noticed and most importantly keep it afloat so I can keep reading it :D thanks for your time and please follow the link you wont be disappointed!!!!!

If you aren't involved in the magazine, why would you waste your time on making commercial for them? Just wondering.

If you aren't involved in the magazine, why would you waste your time on making commercial for them? Just wondering.

I see your point lol but seriously it is a good read it kills the train journey to an from work!! It would just be a shame if it didnt get noticed an ended up finished. The lad who is runnin it is a forum member on a liverpool site i go on so I agreed to plug it where possible. you had a look at the site yet mate?

I see your point lol but seriously it is a good read it kills the train journey to an from work!! It would just be a shame if it didnt get noticed an ended up finished. The lad who is runnin it is a forum member on a liverpool site i go on so I agreed to plug it where possible. you had a look at the site yet mate?

I did. Didn't like it. And btw I find your username very racist.

it is a really good read, there is an article on porto in the first issue what just makes me wanna play fm an buid it on their model lol sad life i lead :)

it is a really good read, there is an article on porto in the first issue what just makes me wanna play fm an buid it on their model lol sad life i lead :)

You're not alone mate, most people here have that life ;)