Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Late Vela goal denies Wolves win

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Carlos Vela's injury-time goal earns West Brom a precious draw against local rivals Wolves.

More...

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
In the premier league or fa cup?

Reaction score
Premier League.

Albion got out of jail with one mistake from Hennessey, shame for the wolves fans, they have waited a long time!

Reaction score
Good, I hate Wolves...there going down this year no doubt. Maybe West Brom are too but serves them right for sacking Di Matteo

Reaction score
2 goals from January loan signings, good to see both O'Hara and Vela playing.

TGW

Reaction score
******* ****, I really thought we'd won it, but no, last minute ****** equaliser :(. Anyway, we're only 3 points adrift, things can change fast ;)

Reaction score
A fair result, Wolves were the first half team and we were the second (I'm sure some will agree with that, but we made a lot more out of our posession than them). So points shared - if anything, its points gained for us, because after that class-yet-flukey goal from O'Hara, I thought we were gonna kop it.