Weaknesses:

• pace
  • bravery
  • rushing out
Description: Goalkeeper
Personality: Driven

Suggested Roles:

Goalkeeper - Defend

Touted as the next Silviu Lung (not Jr, thats his dad) has the potential to be better than Akinfeev (all my coaches say the same thing)

Paid 6.5 million for him, will see how he develops :) hoping he does!

In December 2010, Juventus announced they had found the "new Buffon"

Screenshots: (3 years into the game)

View attachment 161915View attachment 161916
View attachment 161917View attachment 161918

Looks very good at 19 there, not signed him unfortunately but will keep him on my radar. Yet to sign/see a young keeper that compares to Matej Delac from Chelsea. Signed him on FM10 and he kept Akinfeev out of my team.

Have to say, I never know what to look for in a keeper, it's my worst position for scouting, I tend to look at reflexes and handling first then check out decisions and positioning secondary.

it depends on the type of keeper you want really...

the most important attributes: (in order)

1) reflexes
2) positioning
3) communication
4) command of area
5) aerial ability
6) jumping
7) one v one
8) handling
9) anticipation
10) kicking/throwing

i bought him when i was playing Barcelona.In 2 seasons he had real improvements while tutored by Pinto and Valdes(2nd season).Didnt played him in the 1st team but he improved alot in those 2 seasons.

thats good to hear :) I paid 6.5 for him, hope he improves

6,5 ? o_O i got him with 750k in the 1st season :p. 2 bad i didnt played the save any longer...You could take a look at Steaua Bucharests Ciprian Tatarusanu( National team GK-Romania).He is a decent young GK.

I have him in my team , 2nd season in so he is 17 years now and he is developping nicely (buffon and storari tutoring him) and he got potential to play on the same level as buffon. I guess he can be decent keeper :)

I checked last night, his Determination stat has dropped by 1 but his reflexes, communication, handling and about 4 other stats have jumped up in about 2 weeks after joining (I asked Romero to tutor him, 2nd option) Romero's Determination is only 17 (I quickly cancelled the tutoring)

Will post screenshots once I have played the game again, been addicted to inFamous for the last week or so....

please post SS Jaybert, would like to see what he looks like after being tutored by Gigi :)

He has been tutored by Gigi but unfortunately he hasnt gained any stats I am kinda sad about it

but anyway here are screens

2ztlwtt.jpg

24cfxaa.jpg

turns out into a great keeper!

---------- Post added 06/05/2011 at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 04/05/2011 at 10:21 AM ----------

anyone signed him yet?

this is how he looks in my Juve save. 2013/2014 season. He will be definately world class gk

15ysuux.jpg

I've signed him for £1.3M in my second January transfer window. The thing is though, my number 1 is De Gea & I have Jack Butland as his back-up, so Branescu probably won't reach his potential for me because I see him as my third choice (he's currently in the U-18s though).

he is gonna be no.1 in my next season with gigi as backup. he got it

loan him out to Cesena or Pescara or something :) give him a full season of playing time before he turns 21 mate, would be really beneficial :) he is a great keeper!

gigi decided to retire so I chose him as my number 1 gk. now looking for backup :D