ExtrEmeEnigma

Reaction score
After I searched for a thread about this guy on FM,I noticed there is no one.Branescu is a player with bags of ability,and should not be overlooked.

Branescu's profile at the start of the game

View attachment 274091 View attachment 274090View attachment 274093

Branescu's profile one year later

View attachment 274095View attachment 274094View attachment 274096

As you can see,his development surpasses the expectations,if done correct.I,for one,as the manager of Manchester City,asked Pantilimon to tutor him and help him adapt,as a fellow romanian,but Laurentiu learned so much from Pantilimon!Then,I asked Joe Hart to do the same thing,and it worked like a charm!That combined with Dunc's medium workload schedule and two official matches for the first team seem to be the recipe for success with this kid.I recommend you buy him at any medium/big club you manage right at the beginning of the game,as he costs only 1.5 millions and his wage demands are not exaggerated,only 6-7k per week.Definitely a must buy,even if you do not plan on using him in the future,as profit is almost guaranteed.

Last edited:
Got him at Sociedad as my future keeper, looks a total gem, but sadly will struggle to get game time as i have bravo and ospina on books as well, who are both top keepers, so may loan out branescu

My way of developing kids is this:no matter what,give those kids playing time.Sure,they make mistakes,but that is natural.In my Manchester City save,I sold all my keepers,except Hart and Branescu,and I buyed a 15 years old french youngster.I even brought some veterans just for tutoring my future stars:Nesta for Raphael Calvet,Van Nistelrooy for Carlos Fierro,Clarence Seedorf for Eriksen.I even made a huge bet and in the second season's Comunity Shield i started with Raphael Calvet next to Hummels as center defenders and he annihilated Rooney!My point is:let them play,no matter what.It pays off

Bought him on my first save back when the game came out.

Guy's a total cockend. Him and Reina hated each other. Very volatile attitude.

In each of my saves,he had no problem of that kind:Juve,Milan,Real,Manchester City.In my City save,I believe that the paring of Branescu with Pantilimon was perfect.Tutoring is a huge part of a youth's development.