Laurito is complaining about Torres... What should I do with him?

transferking

Reaction score
I got really unexpected piece of news today from Federico Laurito. It says:

"The English Football Messenger is reporting that a source close to Liverpool's Federico Laurito has revealed that the striker finds Fernando Torres difficult to work with and feels he is damaging morale within the club.
Speculation is rife that unless the pair can resolve their differences it is unlikely that the two will be able to cooperate on the field."

It's the end of second season, I'm leading the league with two points ahead of Chelski and also in contention in other competitions. So, everything is going well at least.

Torres is scoring for fun (if not injured), Laurito is reserve player as he is simply not ready yet. In Torres personal remarks thare is nothing about Laurito's comments.

What should I do in this kind of situation to not worsen team harmony which have been excellent overall?

Strange, Torres and Laurito work brilliantly for me.

How much of your transfer budget do you have left? You can either sell Torres and bring in Bojan/Aguerro/etc.. or sell Laurito and bring in someone like Cardozo.

i normally just ignore it unless it's something like a reserve player hates my top player then i just release the reserve player.

Hmmm this happend once with me i think it was with Torres and bojan which was wired i mean both spanish both had played upfront for 2 years and been fine scoreing 178 goals between them in 2 and a half season or near that number but all i did was made them play together every game i could when i got the message and then they was ok 2-3 weeks after that so just keep them both for now mate and see how it gose

If you leave it long enough players who have fell out usually kiss and make up.

Do nothing, they are supposed to be professionals.

ok, thanks, I'll play waiting game then as it's decisive part of season and I really can't even think about giving more time to Laurito as he doesn't deserve it yet.

Title is more important than moaning youngster's happiness...(6)

Send him out on loan for a season or two. Should be good after that.

I got really unexpected piece of news today from Federico Laurito. It says:

It's the end of second season, I'm leading the league with two points ahead of Chelski and also in contention in other competitions. So, everything is going well at least.

Torres is scoring for fun (if not injured), Laurito is reserve player as he is simply not ready yet. In Torres personal remarks thare is nothing about Laurito's comments.

What should I do in this kind of situation to not worsen team harmony which have been excellent overall?

Is Torres tutoring Laurito?