Lavrador's Tactic 4-3-2-1(Champion with Newcastle, Fiorentina,OL)

rfcaldeiral

Reaction score
A Tactica do Lavrador

As José Mourinho said you need two years to implement a tactic. I have created this tactic with the purpose of winning the title within two years.

View attachment 232925

• [*=center] Olympique Lyonnais: In my first year it was Mission Impossible as PSG won almost every game, but my team managed to reach the semi of the Uefa Champions League where they were crushed by the mighty Barcelona. In my second year winning the Ligue 1 was easy.

• [*=center] Fiorentina: One of my favorite teams. In my first year Fiorentina finished second, I could have won the Serie A but my team was unfortunate at some moments. In my second year my team won the Serie A, It was easy as Jeronimo Rulli suffered only 1 goal in the first 20 games in the Serie A, my best record.

• Newcastle: Amazingly my team won the English Premier League(First Season) with one game remaining. Mitrovic + Ayoze amazing duo.

I will not talk about my games with Chelsea and Sporting CP because they are amazing teams and I won everything with them.

View attachment 231976

Now I'm currently managing Athletic Bilbao, and I will not stop until I win the Liga BBVA. I guess you all know that you can only buy Basque players so this is a BIG challenge. Bilbao managed to finish in 2nd place in my second year with 94 points but Real Madrid destroyed everything.

View attachment 232917

I coached Athletic for four years, I won 3 Copa del Rey, And in my fourth season Athletic managed to reach the Uefa Champions League Final , unfortunately I lost it to Manchester City. I will keep playing until I win the Liga BBVA.

View attachment 232916

This Tactic is a 4-3-2-1, Goalkeeper is a Classic, 4 backs , Full back left is more offensive than the Rifht FullBack. Centre backs one to cover and one to Stopper.

Midfieldinspired in Sporting CP Leonardo Jardim and Marco Silva . An Anchor man , to protect the defense and stay Back( William Carvalho Role), Box to Box( Joao mario Role/Adrien) and an Advanced Playmaker( Adrien/André Martins).

Attacking inspired by José Mourinho Chelsea. A raudmetter ( Hazard in some way ) an Inside Forward and an Advanced Forward.

View attachment 231977View attachment 936915

View attachment 232915View attachment 232914

I ask the Assistant Manager to pick the OI too.

There is a trick , The raudmeter should swap position with the Advanced Forward, You should tick that manually.

The main purpose of the tactic is to keep two players forward( Raudmeter and Advanced Forward) and the rest of the team should battle defensively ( Mourinho Style).

View attachment 232931

Last edited:
I like 4-1-2-2-1. Are you using this (lavrador) home and away?

Your midfield three is my favorite combination, ha.

Id say swap the full backs around, mentality wise, so the attacking one is on the side of the IF, and the support is on the Raumdeuter side.

Yeah, I had that Idea but I believe the raudmenter is more offensive compared to the IF , I would have a Gap. But I will test it

I like your OP and it's good to see that you understand that making a good/great tactic doesn't mean you will win the league in the first season it takes time for players to get used to it and for you to understand how it works and what needs to be done.

I like your OP and it's good to see that you understand that making a good/great tactic doesn't mean you will win the league in the first season it takes time for players to get used to it and for you to understand how it works and what needs to be done.

Yes, thank you for your reply. I can tell you one funny thing about it. Normally the tactic become fluid after 4,5 games in the League. That is what usually happens with me, but with Bilbao it was impressive, I was in December and the tactic wasn't Fluid ! hahaha I have never seen it before

solid defensive tactic i hope that will be that one, like formation and 3 roles in the middle

any chance of a screen shot of the whole team and how many goals they scored

and also any chance of the OI setting screen shot being done again so the top few instructions can be seen?

"There is a trick , The raudmeter should swap position with the Advanced Forward, You should tick that manually."

How do you do this??

"There is a trick , The raudmeter should swap position with the Advanced Forward, You should tick that manually."

How do you do this??
On the player instructions it says something like swap positions with this player

not taking a dig but this use either throw or corner exploits at all?