Lawro's predictions

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 1K
Haha, Lawro predicted us to 1. Beat Blackburn away 2. Score more than 1 goal 3. Win 4. Against a side in-form.

I think more like 2-1 blackburn

Mark Lawrensons a ****

The stuff he comes out with is complete and utter bollocks. Ive never known a football pundit make me so ******* angry.

I dnt like Lawrenson or Hansen, Hansen especially on England games, cs he is really anti-english

Are you joking?! He's so pro english its unbelievable!

I dnt like Lawrenson or Hansen, Hansen especially on England games, cs he is really anti-english

Don't find anything wrong with Hanson, I reckon he's very good at analysing matches... whereas Lawie talks bollox and Liniker just nods and smiles at him :D

I like it when he and Shearer wear matching shirts on MotD, they look like right fools :D

He's very pro-english for a scotsman, but then i guess he's gota be otherwise he wouldnt be in a job

they both rubbish..sky sports commentators are way better than bbc and itv are the worst of them all

Yeh Pleat is officially the worst commentator....ever.

What about Southgate?

Im not keen on Jonathan Pearce (i think) and his commentary, he makes every match sound like an episode of robot wars.

personally. the best is that guy who presents match of the day 2..hes a right legend lol.he doesnt care about the game just funny things that happen in it like refs fallin over etc lol..hes quality haha

That's why he's a presenter. Kind of what Gary Lineaker is supposed to be, he's not really supposed to be making comments about how the teams played etc...

Haha, Lawro predicted us to 1. Beat Blackburn away 2. Score more than 1 goal 3. Win 4. Against a side in-form.

I think more like 2-1 blackburn

I stand corrected and will eat my humble pie - however very glad Villa won

Im not keen on Jonathan Pearce (i think) and his commentary, he makes every match sound like an episode of robot wars.

My mate has been saying the exact same thing for years.

Back