Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Lawro's predictions

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Mark Lawrenson's verdict on this weekend's Premiership games

More...

Reaction score
Haha, Lawro predicted us to 1. Beat Blackburn away 2. Score more than 1 goal 3. Win 4. Against a side in-form.

I think more like 2-1 blackburn

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Mark Lawrensons a ****

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
The stuff he comes out with is complete and utter bollocks. Ive never known a football pundit make me so ******* angry.

Reaction score
I dnt like Lawrenson or Hansen, Hansen especially on England games, cs he is really anti-english

Reaction score
Are you joking?! He's so pro english its unbelievable!

Banned
Reaction score
I dnt like Lawrenson or Hansen, Hansen especially on England games, cs he is really anti-english
Don't find anything wrong with Hanson, I reckon he's very good at analysing matches... whereas Lawie talks bollox and Liniker just nods and smiles at him :D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like it when he and Shearer wear matching shirts on MotD, they look like right fools :D

ajw

Reaction score
He's very pro-english for a scotsman, but then i guess he's gota be otherwise he wouldnt be in a job

Reaction score
they both rubbish..sky sports commentators are way better than bbc and itv are the worst of them all

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeh Pleat is officially the worst commentator....ever.

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
What about Southgate?

Im not keen on Jonathan Pearce (i think) and his commentary, he makes every match sound like an episode of robot wars.

Reaction score
personally. the best is that guy who presents match of the day 2..hes a right legend lol.he doesnt care about the game just funny things that happen in it like refs fallin over etc lol..hes quality haha

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
That's why he's a presenter. Kind of what Gary Lineaker is supposed to be, he's not really supposed to be making comments about how the teams played etc...

Reaction score
Haha, Lawro predicted us to 1. Beat Blackburn away 2. Score more than 1 goal 3. Win 4. Against a side in-form.

I think more like 2-1 blackburn
I stand corrected and will eat my humble pie - however very glad Villa won

The trequartista
Reaction score
Im not keen on Jonathan Pearce (i think) and his commentary, he makes every match sound like an episode of robot wars.
My mate has been saying the exact same thing for years.