scottylaw18

Reaction score
Just started a game with Fulham.
The aim is to get them into the Champions league and win the premiership within 5 years, so lets see how that goes;)

I was given a transfer budget of 500k so not much to work with at all, so I have had to look to loaning players but even then clubs want initial fees so it looks like I'll have to work with what I have. Although I do look to bring in Chevanton and Nicky Shorey to bolster my first 11.

First Game ( Friendly)
Fulham 3-0 Reserves - Gera 2 and Dempsey.
Happy my midfielders are scoring goals and pleased with the clean sheet but was always going to win this one.

Update very soon(tonight)

Friendlies

Burton Albion 1-1 Fulham (Kamara)
Shocking 1st half performance, 2nd half had 2 goals disallowed.

Milwall 0-1 Fulham (Ford og)
Clean sheet, lack of chances being created

Partick Thistle 0-3 Fulham (Johnson 2 and Dempsey)
Much better performance, created lots of chances and defended well.

Anderlecht 1-1 Fulham (Pantsil)
Good performance against a good side, battled well and scored a good goal.

Albion 0-1 Fulham (Hangeland)
Good to keep the clean sheets going but concerned with lack of goals.

Europa Cup Qualifier 3rd Round Leg 1
Honved 1-0 Fulham
To have these minnows beating me in the 88th minute after dominating the game was very dissapointing. Hoping for a massive turnaround in the home tie.

No signings so far.

Kamara leaves Cottagers for Black Cats
Tonight, Diomansy Kamara has joined Sunderland in a £2.5m deal, Fulham boss Law stated that Kamara was surplus to requirements and needed to raise funds for 1 or 2 new players.

Update soon

selling kamara was a big mistake in my opinion, but w/e mate your game and i will be following, by the way i tried fulham on demo and play riise he is amazing

I would of kept Kamara mate, you don't seem to be scoring much as it is. Good luck :)

Thanks for the suggestion, will keep it in mind.

Small update

Europa League Qualifier 3rd Round Leg 2
Fulham 4-0 Honved (Johnson x3 and Gera)
Muuuuch better performance albiet against a poor team. Really need to find a partner for the on fire Johnson, another clean sheet.

edit - had a bid for Ronaldo accepted and he only wanted £90 a week yet the board said I could only offer 0 a week even though we are 47k under budget and is totally happy with our finances?

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:16 PM ----------

Ronaldo signs for Fulham
Fans of Fulham were ecstatic today as superstar Ronaldo joined the ranks in a £1.8m deal from Corinthians. Scott Law said 'Ronaldo should really add some experience up top and relieve some pressure from Andy Johnson'.

Barclays Premier League
Wolves 2-1 Fulham (Johnson)
Ronaldo made his debut and hit the woodwork 3 times, Says it all really in this very frustrating encounter, Ronaldo and Pantstil were both injured in the 1st half and Pantsils replacement Steven Kelly cheaply gave away the 2nd goal.

Europa League Qualifier Round 4 Leg 1

Fulham 7-0 Slavija - (Johnson 2, Hughes, Zamora, Nevland, Kallio and Murphy)
Amazing way to bounce back from defeat with a great all round perforamce and good to see goals coming from all areas of the team.

Albin arrives at Craven Cottage
Showboating winger Juan Angel Albin has joined the club for £5m from Italians Genoa. Manager Law is said to be very excited about the 23 year old Uruguan international strutting his stuff for Fulham.

Last edited:
looks decent, did you sell anyone else? cos i thought your starting budget was 500k and selling kamara would only generate say another 2m and yet you could get so many players including 5m albin

I am also managering Fulham and funny enough i bought Ronaldo also.

Would have kept Kamara, he is performing better than Duff for me and has scored few screamers....

Baird Leaves The Cottage
Today, Chris Baird left Fulham to join QPR in a 3.1 million deal which has apparently caused a rift between Law and the board as Mohummad Al Fayed accepted the offer under the grounds that it was unrefusable even though Law had rejected the offer.

Law Brings In Marcellis!
In response to losing CB Chris Baird, Fulham boss Scott Law has immediately signed a replacement, Dirk Marcellis from PSV. The fee involved is thought to be around 8 and a half million pounds. Law has been quoted saying 'Dirk shall slot right into my first team plans, even though he is only 21, he is already in the Holland squad and that itself shows his class and experience.'

The way I can bring in these players is by using the wonderful 'pay over 4 years' option and by that time the club will be Euro champs;)haha.

Europa Cup Qualifier 4th Round Leg 2

Slavija 0-0 Fulham
Wasn't too bothered about the draw as we were already through. Defended well and created some chances but couldnt convert.

Barlcays Premier League
Blackburn 0-0 Fulham
Pleased with the way we defended, they went down to 10 men when N'Zonzi was sent off on 88 mins but it was too late to capitalise.

Barclays Premier League
Fulham 1-1 West Ham ( Zamora)
WH took the lead through a Diamanti penalty but on came Zamora to score an absoloute beauty on the turn.. Another draw, and at home :(

Veteren Striker Joins Fulham

Henrik Larrson has joined Fulham for 500k from Helsingborg, boss Scott Law said, 'We needed some cover up front and with Henriks experience and eye for goal, he could be a bargain'.

We have been drawn in Group 5 of the Europa League against Sivvaspor, FC Basle and Austria Wein, this leaves us with a great chance to get through as all 3 team are very similar to ourselves.

Barclays Premier League
Aston Villa 1-1 Fulham (Johnson)
Yet again another draw but I was pleased with the result in the end as Villa are a good side, Agbonlahor scored on 19 mins but Andy levelled just on HT.

Europa League Group G
Austria Wein 4-4 Fulham (Ronaldo x3 and Johnson)
Another ****** draw, we should have won 4-1 but we absoloutely gifted them goals and defended shockingly. Ronaldo looks like a good piece of business so far! :D

League Cup 3rd Round

Bolton 2-1 Fulham ( Ricketts OG)
Poor result. Elmander scored 2 in 5 minutes when we switched off. Albin hit the post. Not much to report.

Barclays Premier League

Fulham 2-0 Hull (Murphy and Ronaldo)
Great performance and unlucky not to win by more. We really need to win our games at home and I'm happy we've done so today. Murphy scored direct from a corner and Ronaldo cooly rounded the keeper to give us the 3 points.

Europa League Group G
FC Basel 1-1 Fulham (Johnson)
Pleased with this as it was away from home and Basel are a decent side. Johnson scored a nice poachers goal on 24 minutes but Chipperfield levelled in the 2nd half. Just need to beat Sivasspor at home and I'll be through.

More later:)

Could you post some screenshots to show us how you are doing? Well done by the way. :)

Looking good , but you still need to get a other striker in

Thanks for posting! couple good signings,

Also would like to see some screen shots, i have also forgotten how to do it...

How can you find out the way to take screenshots on your computer?

I'm sure my last computer i pressed something like 'Ctrl+F9' but its not working...

i have a button called fn and its in a box in the bottom right corner, then that can activate things on the keyboard with a box in it, prt sc is in a box for me