Lazio- Sleeping giant truely awakens

craigyswfc

Reaction score
Claudio lotito sat in his office at the stadio olympico with the challenge of finding yet another manager, the previous one left on corruption charges after suspension from fifa. Craig Broadhurst the englishman who ended his playin carrer at lazio was now the clubs youth coach and was hoping for the job permanently. Lotito made his decision, Broadhurst was the man to take lazio back to the glory days.

Broadhursts statement read " I am deleighted to take helm at this club its a fantastic opportunity, players here are of some real quality, although the finances have fell hard recent times i feel the club can get back to the days where they had players like, lopez, nedved, crespo etc.

1st season
Transfers out-
del nero 550k loan fee
rocchi- 9mil chelsea
meghni- 1.5 mil hull

12 million raised with 5 million already to spend, i moved for sergey krivets for 1.3 million proved a bargain with 5 goals and 19 assists over the course of the season. angel di maria 4.1 mil, good player 4 goals 13 assists, a.p gignac 6million plus completed the business for the summer, he had a decent 1st season. Beckham signed on a free in jan.

After season 1 zarate scored 31 league goals, 40 in all comp.

Belive it or not lazio won seria, got beat in the final of italian cup and lost in teh semi of europa league, wolfsburg. I am new to this so havent yet worked out screenshots etc.

comments on good players to sign with a team like lazio, they havent best of funds and defence could be improved so the sucess isnt short lived, has anyone else been lazio how did u find it?

second season i will do screenshots etc.

season 2 transfer window- di maria sold to man city 20million, older players leave on frees, on or two one million pound transfers leave club e.g. dabo. money used to buy lisbons vuckevic, david luiz (benfica) and fellaini of everton, also one or 2 young brazilians will join next season

Last edited:
I'm amazed, I can never get Lazio to do anything, what tactic are you using would you be willing to share this with me, they are my favourite team!

I just used a straight 4-4-2 most games zarate needs a good partner to really excell, matches against really good teams sometimes a pack the midfield more with in this case zarate plays loan striker, you should be able to get lazio decent again m8, zarate can do wonders on his own lol and with pandev, ledesma, kolarov and muslera you have a good start.

Well done. If you improve the layout a bit you will have a top class story. To take a screen shot simply create a folder called screenshots in your FM folder then when your in the game simply hit alt+f9 to when on the screen you want a shot off. The attach it using the paper clip hope that helps.

do you mean a 4-4-2 from the basic tactics set included or is it something you have honed and tweaked lots?

I'm amazed, I can never get Lazio to do anything, what tactic are you using would you be willing to share this with me, they are my favourite team!
:wub:
I just used a straight 4-4-2 most games zarate needs a good partner to really excell, matches against really good teams sometimes a pack the midfield more with in this case zarate plays loan striker, you should be able to get lazio decent again m8, zarate can do wonders on his own lol and with pandev, ledesma, kolarov and muslera you have a good start.
Pandev is at Inter in the newest patch, but there are superb players in Lazio, such as Zárate, Rocchi, Ledesma, Kolarov, Lichtsteiner, Diáz, Floccari (loan) and the real life brickwall Muslera etc.
And big clubs are always after Rocchi, Ledesma, Kolarov and Lichtsteiner during the first summer, so if you are not a real Laziale then you can sell them and get some good cash and buy players you like...;):)

:wub:

Pandev is at Inter in the newest patch, but there are superb players in Lazio, such as Zárate, Rocchi, Ledesma, Kolarov, Lichtsteiner, Diáz, Floccari (loan) and the real life brickwall Muslera etc.
And big clubs are always after Rocchi, Ledesma, Kolarov and Lichtsteiner during the first summer, so if you are not a real Laziale then you can sell them and get some good cash and buy players you like...;):)

I am a real Laziale, so I don't sell those players, but I can never get any formation to work with them with any real consistency. Any thoughts?

I am a real Laziale, so I don't sell those players, but I can never get any formation to work with them with any real consistency. Any thoughts?

well i finished 3rd with Lazio on first season, but it was patch 10.2 and dont remember whit what tactic and had bought in some players aswell

so your doing well but don't know what tactics you used? I've tried a basic 4-4-2 and got sacked mid season, I'm asking for your help! nay begging! cheers

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

craigys can you send me your tactic you are using with Lazio? I'm about to put this game in the bin! cheers

so your doing well but don't know what tactics you used? I've tried a basic 4-4-2 and got sacked mid season, I'm asking for your help! nay begging! cheers

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

craigys can you send me your tactic you are using with Lazio? I'm about to put this game in the bin! cheers
well because my first season was like 5 season ago so... :p

the 442 is the default original one, defence set to automatic, wide midfield left attack, wide midfield right support, deep lying playmaker centre (suppport, other central midfield ball winner support, deep lying striker and advanced forward, basically it nothing special really just works for my team, the players you have may not play well this way or maybe they wil ......