louiscfc

Reaction score
At the minute I have about £25m to spend but could probably get that up to £35-40m

Need a back-up LB to Ricardo Rodriquez. Sold Bertrand (cos of IRL) and Filipe (too old). Preferably young.

CB. Currently have Terry (getting on), Zouma, Balanta, Cahill (inconsistent - may sell) and Ivanovic (Old - may sell). Trying to get Varane but they want £50m...

RW. I have Cuadrado but he's doesn't score or create many but is good defensively. Also have Willian, Boga and Ramires who can play there but I want another Hazard type player there. Left footed would be good but mainly someone who can score/create goals. I've unsettled Sanchez but doubt i'll get him cheap.

I don't know if it still works, but El Sharaawy was massive for me last year as RW. Don't know if he still has at least accomplished for that position.
Kalas didn't turn out good?

For CB you can try Umiti.

For RW, do you use IF or winger? If IF, go for Patrick Roberts, if winger try Zaha or Bakkali.

For LB its more hard since there are not many in game, but Jonathan Silva from Sporting Lisbon is a very good one.

El Sharaawy moved to Zenit and Kalas was sold. Got a fairly good offer and took the money.
Bakkali moved to Arsenal on a free and rejected my contract offer!!!!

Silva looks good. How about Nicola Murru?

Dunno him (Murru).

For CB you can also try Evans or Smalling from United.

For winger, try Salvio from Benfica.

Trying to sign Umtiti as he can play cb and lb. That just leaves RW. Salvio is a bit too expensive.

Your're Chelsea, every that you buy is expensive, and to keep the team status you need quality players which are very hard to find below 15M €...

Have hardly bought anyone expensive so far... And its 15 million pounds which is more like 20 million euros. I like to buy young and develop instead of splashing loads of cash.

I tried signing him at the very start of the save but he signed a new deal and the clause had gone :((((((

Ahhh ****! I completely forgot about him in my first season on my United save, next summer transfer window I was straight in there!

Memphis Depay could be another one, I don't think his natural position is RW but he can play there

Ahhh ****! I completely forgot about him in my first season on my United save, next summer transfer window I was straight in there!

Memphis Depay could be another one, I don't think his natural position is RW but he can play there

Good shout. What about Delofoeu (spelling) or Juan Iturbe?

Good shout. What about Delofoeu (spelling) or Juan Iturbe?

Not had those 2 in my team, but what I've read on other threads, Delofoeu turns into a beast!
Plus it all depends on how much game time he's getting at Barca

Jesus Vallejo/Stefano Denswill -CD
Nicola Murru/Nicolai Boilesen/Grimaldo/Digne-LB
Hirving Lozano/Odegaard/Munir/Ocampos/Meyer/Brandt -RW

Thanks for the replies guys. Ended up signing Umtiti who can play LB and CB and i'm gonna leave the RW and develop Jeremie Boga there. :)