LILCON2K10

Reaction score
Hey!
I've just agreed a deal to sell baines to Manchester United for 20M which is 10M then 10M over 48 months.

So can anyone recommend a LB who will be a good replacement.

Thanks

WHY IN YOUR RIGHT MIND WOULD YOU EVER EVER SELL LEIGHTON BAINES. HE IS CLASS IN FM 13. plus your only receiving 10 million up front. stupid deal.

Can't remember his name but he's Japanese and his first name is Yugu or Yutu or something like that, plays for Inter

WHY IN YOUR RIGHT MIND WOULD YOU EVER EVER SELL LEIGHTON BAINES. HE IS CLASS IN FM 13. plus your only receiving 10 million up front. stupid deal.

He was unhappy and handed in a transfer request due to the chairmen who I have handling contracts didn't offer him a high enough wage so I decided to accept it and go for someone younger around the 20 mark ?

Ok thanks for all the suggestions and I shall have a look ?

I got Kolarov from City on loan for a season, with the option to buy for 13mil or something. He is so good, especiely if you want someone good up pitch, like Leighton.

I bought Neil Taylor for Newcastle, hes steady but always tends to fail in big matches. Usually getting around 5.8-6.5

As mequel said get Jetro Willems. Around 10m at start of game and will sort that position for next 14 years.