Lourencomvr

Reaction score
Hello, I'm currently playing Tottenham, early season 2 but I'm thinking about the future of my team for season 3 and onwards

I ask you if the players I have atm as side backs are good enough to win titles or should I aim for better ones

LB: Ben Davies and Danny Rose (Balanta can fill in but he is also my best central defender)

Here I believe I should get rid of Rose (maybe winter market?) and get someone better but I don't know who since my budget is currently 4M. What should I do with him?

As for RB I got:
-Kyle Walker
-John Flanagan
-Iván (currently loaned and problably going to sell him)

Should I reinforce my right side too? or Flanagan's development will be enough for the next seasos?

Thank you

Hello, I'm currently playing Tottenham, early season 2 but I'm thinking about the future of my team for season 3 and onwards

I ask you if the players I have atm as side backs are good enough to win titles or should I aim for better ones

LB: Ben Davies and Danny Rose (Balanta can fill in but he is also my best central defender)

Here I believe I should get rid of Rose (maybe winter market?) and get someone better but I don't know who since my budget is currently 4M. What should I do with him?

As for RB I got:
-Kyle Walker
-John Flanagan
-Iván (currently loaned and problably going to sell him)

Should I reinforce my right side too? or Flanagan's development will be enough for the next seasos?

Thank you

I think Falanagan is good enough at RB, but I definitely think you need to get better than Danny Rose at LB.

Its difficult to say who to sign as I don't know the players availability season 2/3 but any of the below will be world class for years:

Jose Gaya
Lucas Digne
Ricardo Rodriguez
Nicola Murru
Jonathan Silva

I think Falanagan is good enough at RB, but I definitely think you need to get better than Danny Rose at LB.

Its difficult to say who to sign as I don't know the players availability season 2/3 but any of the below will be world class for years:

Jose Gaya
Lucas Digne
Ricardo Rodriguez
Nicola Murru
Jonathan Silva

thanks for the reply, some of those look a bit too expensive for now so I guess I'll stick with Davies and Rose for this season and grab a new one for season 3

cheers!

Daprela from Palermo has grown into an outstanding player for my hoffenheim save. He's consistent and pretty rapid. Luke Garbutt can become a very good player. Average rating of like 7.80 on one of my other saves and they can both be got for under 3million of you're smart

Lucas Digne is usually transfer listed by PSG after a while. Absolut bargain!

You can win the PL with Flanagan and rose as your starting fullbacks. Tons of folks have done it with much worse.

You can also do much better though. Rose should be upgraded first. But Flanagan tends to get hurt a good bit.

You are okay in the RB department, LB needs improving tho look at Luke Garbutt, Jose Angel, Aaron Cresswell, Andrew Robertson and Marcel Schmelzer.

Hi, mate

I also play with Tottenham (end of second season. Triumphant as it could be)

Here are my thoughts:
1) I use tactics 4-3-3 (JS tweek) it is very powerful and my FBacks got very high rating after each game. (Because of the corner tactic Walker has two times more key passes then Eriksen).

At the first transfer window I bought Matteo Darmian (RB) for 6 mln, and he is very solid in defence. He can play as an RB LB WBL WBR and a CB

at the moment LBs are Davies and Rose
RBs are Walker and Darmian
I am not going to change anything. They are amazing for me. Also I personally like Rose and Walker and don't want them to go. Davies has a good personality and he is a better defensively. I use him in away matches vs Chelsea, Barcelona, etc.
Same for Darmian - he is more defensive player then Walker, so I use him in tougher matches.

here are screenshots of their attributes LB RB For Spurs by Kirill Alekseev | Photobucket