ruf34

Reaction score
First season won title and reached semi finals, second season placed second 1 point from MUFC and now after 16 games second from Mcity 2 points away, and i need a good LB and RB , MC and ST(i got dzeko, aguero, walcott and van persie) but dzeko dosen't play anything, aguero can't get them into the net. walcott injured 8 months and van persie lacks in physical 1 match plays 1 match sits otherwise he gets a lot of injuries.

First season won title and reached semi finals, second season placed second 1 point from MUFC and now after 16 games second from Mcity 2 points away, and i need a good LB and RB , MC and ST(i got dzeko, aguero, walcott and van persie) but dzeko dosen't play anything, aguero can't get them into the net. walcott injured 8 months and van persie lacks in physical 1 match plays 1 match sits otherwise he gets a lot of injuries.

Firstly - At LB, you should have Gael Clichy and Kieran Gibbs - both of whom are very good LBs - If you have to buy: Phillip Lahm, Coentrao are your best bets I imagine. RB: You have Sagna, who's very good and Nortdveit can play there too, with Eboue and Gavin Hoyte both perfectly capable 3 seasons in, but again - Lahm is a quality RB, or Andreas Beck, Diego Renan. I really don't believe you need a new MC unless you sold everyone: Diaby, Cesc, Wilshere, Ramsey, Rosicky, Song, Denilson, Lansbury, JET. Depending on cash resources, though: Gourcuff/ Moutinho/ Veloso/ Hazard/ Hamsik/ Verrati. I'm tempted not to tell you any STs - You have four very good strikers in FM + Chamakh, Vela..

Play Dzeko as a TM - Attack, with Aguero as a poacher, and Walcott/RVP on the right as an inside forward, support. If you really need a new striker, I advice looking for someone young, or go for Yanis Tafer, Sanogo, Lukaku who will all be quality 3 seasons in.

I have clichy, gibbs not registerd and rise(got him for free from roma) sagna plays verry good and got john heitinga who's not native but has an average of 7.5 on that position, i still have diaby, cesc, wilshire,ramsey sold rosicky and song, denilson plays in first 11 with good rating. i sold chamakh because he lost me so many games when i didn't had aguero and dzeko. Thanks a lot for the advice. I playd for two seasons 4 3 1 2 wih arshavin Am, but now it doesn't work that good, i got pastore and paulo henrique both formidable players but i can't get them to play as they should. Thnaks again.

it doesn't look like the squad is your problem try messing around with tactics. I have a double treble winning arsenal side with alot less quality players than yours.

Now i m going for 4 2 4 to see how that goes :) . Thanks for reply