adityajain

Reaction score
Hii i am playing with Liverpool in season 1 using LFC Marshall patch. I am currently second in league and in 2nd knockout round of Europa. Currently got 7 mn by asking the chairman to spend. I urgently need a LB as backup for Aurelio since i have no other option.

7 mn EUROS is the budget. I have Dodo but sent on loan. Wondering if he would be good backup in season 1???

go to assisant advice and have your assistant tell you who is available on loan for left back position and get a good one through that, then you'll have money to spend the next summer so you can get someone you really want.

I love Criscito (i think thats how you spell it) from Juve, also cliche turns out good for me...maybe bale, baines, lucas digne or marcelo

hope this helps a bit

go to assisant advice and have your assistant tell you who is available on loan for left back position and get a good one through that, then you'll have money to spend the next summer so you can get someone you really want.

I love Criscito (i think thats how you spell it) from Juve, also cliche turns out good for me...maybe bale, baines, lucas digne or marcelo

hope this helps a bit

I would do that but i don't have enough time. Currently on last day of jan transfer window!! :( :)
I wake up late lol..

dodo would probably be an ok back up first season but dont expect anythin special

should i go for Ryan Taylor(RB) on loan and use Johnson(my main RB) for backup of LB when required...

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

dodo would probably be an ok back up first season but dont expect anythin special

Hey don't know why i m not able to recall him(i remember i had put a 'CAN BE RECALLED' clause in his loan deal)... :O