Sorry guys, but I may not have much time to carry this story on anymore i'm afraid. I had a lot of free time previously whilst at uni, but am now starting work again tomorrow, so wont be able to get on FM as often. So when i do play i would prefer to play the game as a manger, and continue my other story.

So this can potentially carry on and with updates being pretty slow, or somebody else could take over?

Bah. I'd hate for this to end!

Might have time to run it for a bit at the end of the week, as my holiday starts. I'll get back to you!

Bah. I'd hate for this to end!

Might have time to run it for a bit at the end of the week, as my holiday starts. I'll get back to you!

I'd volunteer but I've got a lot going on at the moment, but should be free towards the end of the summer if someone can continue it until then?

Maybe i can continue until then! But i need some explaination about screenshotting and put those shots inhere

Maybe i can continue until then! But i need some explaination about screenshotting and put those shots inhere

My advice is getting a program called Gyazo. With it you can just crop what you want to take a screenshot of ingame, and it instantly uploads it onto a website, so you can just upload the image straight into your post!

Ok, I will move over the latest selections tonight and upload the save.

I would still like to carry on with Andorra and get on FM-base most days, just don't really have enough time to do the simulating, screenshots, transfers etc.

I will add myself with a team lol. How do hou exactly move the players, does it work to just change the nationality?

Cyprus are available, I'll be resigning my post as of now. Too much on to keep up to date.

if everyone who was participating would like to say or they are continuing with this, that would be nice for me. so i have a overview of this, before i continue with this ;)

if everyone who was participating would like to say or they are continuing with this, that would be nice for me. so i have a overview of this, before i continue with this ;)

I, Tezzz, would like to continue my service for the almighty Kazakhstan.

360_borat_lebanon0109.jpg

Ok, I will move over the latest selections tonight and upload the save.

I would still like to carry on with Andorra and get on FM-base most days, just don't really have enough time to do the simulating, screenshots, transfers etc.

We understand mate. It's a lot of work. Probably best to rotate who runs it around so everyone puts a shift in and no one get's too fatigued in a way.

Cyprus are available, I'll be resigning my post as of now. Too much on to keep up to date.

Sorry to hear that mate. All the best.

Sorry guys haven't had a chance to upload the save yet, will make sure I do it tonight when i get home from work.