For future reference can you steal other player's wonderkids?

can i join?

Sorry mate, I have decided not to take on any more teams as it will become too much work.

For future reference can you steal other player's wonderkids?

I think i mentioned it it the OP, but no you wont be allowed to take any wonderkids from other Nations.

All Wonderkids have Asterix at the beginning and end of their name.

Sorry mate, I have decided not to take on any more teams as it will become too much work.

I think i mentioned it it the OP, but no you wont be allowed to take any wonderkids from other Nations.

All Wonderkids have Asterix at the beginning and end of their name.

ah ok sorry about that must've missed that part

Round 9

View attachment 155683

Prise: Nothing

View attachment 155682

View attachment 155681

Prise: Choose 1 player from list below

View attachment 155680

View attachment 155679

View attachment 155678

Prise: Mensur Mujdza

View attachment 155677

View attachment 155672

Prise: Kyriakos Papadopoulos

View attachment 155671

World Cup Qualifying Groups

View attachment 155670
View attachment 155669
View attachment 155668

User to select a player

AW190

Will try and get a list of Nations current squads up later!

What a pickup for Azerbadjan from a 7-1 loss :D

That's a very good group! Already beat the best team in the group (Austria) so all we have to do is ull up a good game vs Serbia, Ireland and Wales and we're sorted. :)

Me picking again... No one else feel like challenging? Actually a decent squad to choose from this time - no obvious choice. We'll take Chiriches though, as have my ST and CM regens :p

Also, can we have the rule about taking the lowest rated player if we score in place for our Spain and Italy games?

Me picking again... No one else feel like challenging? Actually a decent squad to choose from this time - no obvious choice. We'll take Chiriches though, as have my ST and CM regens :p

Also, can we have the rule about taking the lowest rated player if we score in place for our Spain and Italy games?

No. Please, no.

Can possibly change the rule for those games although Macedonia seem to be well ahead of the others in terms of quality players already! Perhaps a draw, gets you the lowest rated player?

Can possibly change the rule for those games although Macedonia seem to be well ahead of the others in terms of quality players already! Perhaps a draw, gets you the lowest rated player?

I dunno, I feel like if I agree to that we'll lose all the games but score in them xD
Maybe have the first games against them with that rule, then if we lost both change it to scoring against them for the second games?

I dunno, I feel like if I agree to that we'll lose all the games but score in them xD
Maybe have the first games against them with that rule, then if we lost both change it to scoring against them for the second games?

That sounds fair! Will be interesting to see how you get on against them anyway.

Your team doesn't need the help! :D

Can San Marino get the lowest rated player of the other team just for taking part in games? :D

Your team doesn't need the help! :D

Can San Marino get the lowest rated player of the other team just for taking part in games? :D

That might be the case soon for both San Marino and Andorra, but we will see how the next couple of games go first! haha

That might be the case soon for both San Marino and Andorra, but we will see how the next couple of games go first! haha

And Kazakhstan! I've literally gained 1 player through the score a goal system.

Round 10

View attachment 155202

Prise: Choose 1 player from list below

View attachment 155197

View attachment 155195

View attachment 155194

Prise: Jann I Christiansen

View attachment 155193

View attachment 155191

Prise: Bogdan Butko

View attachment 155190