mhiggins

Reaction score
Im Totteham Hotspur. At the start of the 2nd season with the latest update. Finished 7th in the league reckon I can better that this year with two players added to my team. One is a Midfielder to lead the team all the attributes to be a Captain, similar to Roy Keane or Patrick Veira would be ideal. Also a Right Back would be appreciated. My Squad is :

Gomes/Cudicini
Corluka/Hutton/Chimbonda
Leo/King/Woodgate/Jagielka
Assou-Ekotto/Bale
Bentley/Lennon
Modric/Jenas/Palacios
Guardado
Keane/Pavlyuchenko/Defoe/Crouch.

I'd also go for another left winger as back-up to Guardado. How much have you got to spend?

Two leaders, two positions you require:

Srna = RB
Palombo = CM

I'd also go for another left winger as back-up to Guardado. How much have you got to spend?

Modric is good enough back up, Bale is also reasonable in that position. He doesn't need reinforcements there in my opinion.

Last edited:
If you're in your second season then Gattuso might be an option he's a rock in the midfield and played for my west ham team well into his thirties if he's not a realistic target then maybe you could look at Frings, Kehl or maybe Cattermole?

joao moutinho: amazing mental attributes and very good technical attributes; should be a good cm for your team and is a very consistent performer.

mario balotelli: if might not look like he is a leader but trust me he is: scout him out he will be costly but spurs can afford him i think.

lars bender: DCM