Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Is there a guide anywhere which explains how points are gained towards your leaderboard score?

Reaction score
im in 2024 and mine is worse than my friends who are in second season :/

Reaction score
Pretty similar to me. Plus he's at man utd and I'm at Torquay. I've won two leagues and 5 league cups plus other major finals. He's on 1900000 whilst I'm around 100k behind him

Reaction score
It's not a network game. We are both playing single player

Reaction score
Does it matter if you play the game offline as i play it away from home quite a bit where there is no internet ect

Reaction score
I'm not sure to be honest but my guess is they do it by how many "top league" wins and CL wins its stupid

Reaction score
I wont the Europa League with TNS and literally jumped up to about 20 thousandth? So im guessing you have to just win as bigger things you can with littler teams,Not sure if custom databases will register on the leaderboards? So if you used the editor before you started it wont wor (Dont quote me on that,Not 100%)