Leaders Chelsea held by West Ham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea fail to fully capitalise on Manchester United's shock defeat on Saturday as they are held to a 1-1 draw by West Ham.

More...

Chelsea - Fail.

Needed them to win :'(

utd are still in the title race, this season is going to be the lowest ever points total to win it, but still liverpool wont.

Great weekend for Arsenal when you think about it. Chelsea draw, Liverpool lose, Man Utd lose and they win.

Awful weekend for United and Liverpool though

for liverpool,
citeh won
villa won
spurs won
it was bad for them LMAO

and villa had a great week, they are in with a shout.

Great weekend for Arsenal when you think about it. Chelsea draw, Liverpool lose, Man Utd lose and they win.

Awful weekend for United and Liverpool though

Liverpool aint a concern for us anymore. Theyre a mid table team.

lowly mid table club, reli playing above themselves so far this year

This result makes me happy.|) hopefully we can get some fit defenders and chelsea can continue their poor form.

well possiblity, but i sed tht like 2 months ago on this site. but he does normally copy me.

This result makes me happy.|) hopefully we can get some fit defenders and chelsea can continue their poor form.
tbh i think you own poor form should be more important to u as your a united fan, but yeah loving the fact that chelski,manu,liverpool are shocking at the moment while arsenals form is going good. a good point for the hammers aswell!

I don't think you can really call that poor form :S 5 points out of their last 3 games isn't that bad.

tbh i think you own poor form should be more important to u as your a united fan, but yeah loving the fact that chelski,manu,liverpool are shocking at the moment while arsenals form is going good. a good point for the hammers aswell!
It is but what would help our form a lot is if we had some centre backs which is what i said.<)

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

I don't think you can really call that poor form :S 5 points out of their last 3 games isn't that bad.
I guess it's all relative. I mean 5 points from three games is great for some teams but for chelsea, no.

I see what you mean it being bad for Chelsea, but it's not that bad when everyone else is slipping up and losing games

Back