Leaders Chelsea held by West Ham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 1K
Should have been 1-0, should not have been a penalty.

Sums up our season so far really.

It is but what would help our form a lot is if we had some centre backs which is what i said.<)

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

I guess it's all relative. I mean 5 points from three games is great for some teams but for chelsea, no.

every team gets injurys thats not an excuse for poor form! manu`s squad is massive compared to some in the prem, just you`ve wasted alot of money on unneeded players that were massivley over priced like anderson £ 17mill nani £20 mill and most of all berbatov £30mill what a waste when you could have spent that in more needed back up areas like your defense and keeper , rio n vidic are good but if there out who do u have evans his ok but no top class player!

shut up gunner,

utd have like 8 defenders out. all of them international players, no team in the world to cover tht.

shut up gunner,

utd have like 8 defenders out. all of them international players, no team in the world to cover tht.
name them then!

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:31 PM ----------

shut up gunner,

still waiting for those 8 international defenders names scot?

i can give you a few,
o shea
evans
vidic
fabio
brown
rafael
ferdinand
gary neville
Not 8 but thats a fair few, not all are internationals though,

thats what o`shea,vidic,ferdinand thats 3 internatinal players the other 5 are?
on topic does anyone think chelsea will buy cover for drogba n essien in jan as they along with others are off to A.C.N?

every team gets injurys thats not an excuse for poor form! manu`s squad is massive compared to some in the prem, just you`ve wasted alot of money on unneeded players that were massivley over priced like anderson £ 17mill nani £20 mill and most of all berbatov £30mill what a waste when you could have spent that in more needed back up areas like your defense and keeper , rio n vidic are good but if there out who do u have evans his ok but no top class player!
Not injuries like ours. we had no fit centre backs for the game and had to draft in midfielders which affected our midfield. we had to play gibson, who sadly seems quite a limited player and scholes who though brilliant on his day can also be terruble at times.Stop chatting **** about our players ok, nani may have been a poor buy but anderson has played well for us and so has berbatov. Morons insult berbatov because of his poor goalscoring record but he adds a lot of creativity to the side.
name them then!

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:31 PM ----------

still waiting for those 8 international defenders names scot?
Ferdinand
Vidic
Brown
De laet
O'shea
Fabio
Rafael
Evans
Neville
All of those but the da silva twins have full international caps and the da silvas though not internationals are good cover. 8 were out due to injury.
thats what o`shea,vidic,ferdinand thats 3 internatinal players the other 5 are?
on topic does anyone think chelsea will buy cover for drogba n essien in jan as they along with others are off to A.C.N?

Please shut up gunner500. You talk the biggest load of **** ever.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Owen hargreaves can cover at right back as well.

Last edited:
He is sort of right about them wasting money though.. :S Although I agree on the defender situation

He is sort of right about them wasting money though.. :S Although I agree on the defender situation
But his point was we shouldn't have wasted our money on some players and instead invested in defensive cover because ours is poor when it quite clearly isn't so his whole point is rubbish. we have just been ludicrously unlucky with injuries.

Every team gets injuries but i haven't seen such bad luck since the entire Spurs team got wiped out with food poisoning Lol.

Not injuries like ours. we had no fit centre backs for the game and had to draft in midfielders which affected our midfield. we had to play gibson, who sadly seems quite a limited player and scholes who though brilliant on his day can also be terruble at times.Stop chatting **** about our players ok, nani may have been a poor buy but anderson has played well for us and so has berbatov. Morons insult berbatov because of his poor goalscoring record but he adds a lot of creativity to the side.

Ferdinand
Vidic
Brown
De laet
O'shea
Fabio
Rafael
Evans
Neville
All of those but the da silva twins have full international caps and the da silvas though not internationals are good cover. 8 were out due to injury.

Please shut up gunner500. You talk the biggest load of **** ever.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Owen hargreaves can cover at right back as well.

sorry but my point was valid scott said you had 8 international deffenders you do not(K)! as for chatting **** blaming injurys for losing games is easy i mean thats why we lost to chelsea at home because rvp was injuryed not because they totally out played usXD!! get real your talking **** as always! you do NOT have 8 internatinal cb`s simple point made and proven end off !(H) p.s anderson at 17mill for a so called good player(compared to arshavin 12mill) was a rip off he`s still back up to a 34+ giggs n scholes! berbatov at 30mill!!(compared to torres 27mill) for what your 2-3rd choice striker!:)

Back