Status
Not open for further replies.

hazer

Reaction score
as no one followed my Bolton season i decided to start one abroad.so here it goes.

VILLAREAL have announced there new manager former ireland international conor hayes. hayes said he hopes to break up the top 2 of barca and madrid

Last edited:
Good opening to the story, I suppose I can see why people didn't follow your Bolton one (A)

Good luck.

Not a very ambitious title, but good luck

And he spelt Villarreal wrong :'( lol sorry, not trying to spam ^^) Good luck again.

Good luck but I dont see this lasting long.

What are your goals, transfer targets etc?

I'm sure with the right tactics and players you'll be able to do it in 3-4 seasons. Don't forget Madrid and Barca have arguably the best squads in the world on the game.

i will do a pre season update in a hours time

do u really hav to trust your scout report about a player

my targets are to:

beat barca one time this season
beat Madrid one time this season
semi final of Spanish cup
winner of Europa league

transfer targets are:

par ciljan skjelbred

milan badelj

benjani

morten rasmussen

joao pereira

Everton

benni mccarthy

tbh I dont think those targets are good enough for your goals.

my budget is only 7.7 million so i need a few suggestions for players that i should sign
in the same posision

GoodLuck, Maybe Keep the same layout like font colour etc, cause you have different font for every post so far:S

Villarreal are difficult to play as, I took over them half-way through the second season after quitting the Spain job, and they were tenth when I started the job. In my games they've barely qualified for the Europa League most seasons (I was only in charge for half a season before deciding to holiday for a few years to see what happened).

As with the guys above, I agree you should avoid signing too many average players, especially with the squad size limit as it will make it more difficult to sustain a push.
Off the top of my head I would say try to buy an attacking midfielder to compliment Senna, maybe Vukcevic off the top of my head.

Anyway, good luck :)

Last edited:
kevy matts mike and luke any suggestions of players to sign

Look for the free transfers. Can't remember who's the goalkeeper, but I managed to get Cristian Mora on a free. Again, not sure of the Villarreal players but go for Fausto Pinto for left back, turns out great and consistent.

is it Vukcevic that plays for sporting

Yeah, usually available for around 5mil and will get quite a few goals from range and set pieces. As backup I'd go for frees and loans, like Mike said. Can't think of any off the top of my head though.

Status
Not open for further replies.